Chapter 1

I opened my eyes to an empty bed.

Where the heck was Bobby? He still doesn't get up before me, and if he does he stays in here.

Then I heard it: Lucas was giggling. He must've woken up Bobby.

I got up and quietly walked into Lucas's room to find Bobby standing in front of him. I had no idea what he was doing, but Lucas was losing all control in his laughter.

I walked over to them. Then I whispered, "We have to be quiet, remember? Baby Ness is sleeping."

Ness was the latest addition. With a two-year-old, and a two-month-old, it was kind of hard to juggle my singing career. But I managed it.

I had to be in the studio recording when I was seven months pregnant, and I was writing songs two days after having a baby. But I liked it.

Millions of people seemed to enjoy it, too. Team Grimmie had grown to having 7,000,000+ subscribers on YouTube. I didn't post covers anymore, just music videos and the occasional vlog.

"Mommy?" Lucas whispered.

"Yes?" I replied.

"When will baby Ness wake up?"

"I don't know..." I glanced at the clock, "Maybe in an hour or so."

"Okay," he whispered back.

Bobby got up from kneeling on the ground and I straightened up so I wasn't standing about as tall as Lucas.

"Okay, let's go get some breakfast!" Bobby whispered to Lucas.

In reply he ran out of the room and to the kitchen.

Bobby put his hand on the small of my back and I turned to give him a kiss. Crap, I forgot about my morning breath. I normally brush my teeth before I even talk to him.

He didn't seem too unpleased after I kissed him though, so he must not have noticed.

We then walked out of Lucas's room which was soon going to be Ness's. I went into our room to check on Ness. Sleeping heavily still.

I then made our bed quickly and went to brush my teeth.

I came out to the kitchen to join Bobby and Lucas and started on the eggs to go with the pancakes and bacon Bobby was making. Saturday morning breakfasts were the best of any breakfast in our house.

Lucas sat at the table, watching a SpongeBob episode that we must've had on DVD.

Not even a minute after we all sat at the table, the familiar crying of Ness. Both Bobby and I stood up.

"I've got him," I said in a way that he would know I wasn't arguing over this. Especially not in front of Lucas.

Bobby and I had taken some time to get used to each other when we first got married. It was a big step considering we'd always been on-again, off-again.

But my number one rule was no fighting in front of Ness or Lucas. Anywhere else was acceptable, but not in front of them.

So I went into our room and picked up Ness. I carried his warm, tiny bundle into the kitchen in a blanket. After mixing his formula, he was finally calm and I fed him in the living room.

I could hear Bobby and Lucas making casual 2-year-old conversation at the table. "What does a cow say?" "What color is this?"

I quickly fed Ness and gave him to Bobby to change his diaper. I cleaned up the table and wiped off Lucas's syrup face. Today was a good day, he didn't scream or run away when I took out the washcloth.

Happily Ever After: A Christina Grimmie & Bobby Plizak Fanfic (Sequel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara