42. Bitch do your song, keep telling yourself that you was a mom.

"Chicka chicka, Slim Shady, Hotter than a set of twin babies.
You're hearing it here first folks! Eminem and wife Alessia will be welcoming their second and third child together in a few short months. Twin boys!.
It has been confirmed by a source at the family's neonatal clinic of the news.
It seems Slim Shady has been busy creating clones.
This will bring the total of Mathers offspring to 6!
Eminem already having biological children youngest son Mason to wife Alessia Mathers and daughter Hailie Jade to ex-wife Kimberly Scott along with two adoptive daughters Alaina and Whitney. We have reached out to the Mathers party for confirmation but have had no comment. Congratulations to the happy couple!"

I rolled my eyes as I saw it splashed on the trash mag. Alessia is gonna be pissed.m that someone leaked it.
Paul is beside himself and is on his way from New York and has arranged a meeting at the clinic, he's not too thrilled that one slipped under the radar.
I groaned and rolled over on the studio couch in my office pulling my hat lower covering my face.
My office door flew open and Denaun and Royce followed stilled in.
"She gonna catch you one day and bust your ass, and I can't wait to see it"
"I'm sleeping"
"No you hiding out from your angry pregnant wife" Denaun chuckled picking up the rag mag on the page "Aw shit you fucked" he flipped it to Royce who read the page who chuckled.
"You the one that wanna keep her pregnant" He said shoving my feet off the couch and sitting down.
"She hates being pregnant" I chuckle "Shes hot though, even when she's moody as hell"
"Why your ass always hiding out here then"
"I'm trying to stay alive"
Denaun laughed from his chair "Man we'll come with ya, we bored and would love some entertainment"
"She's out to lunch with Kim at the moment, to celebrate about the boys"
"I don't know if that's bad or good"
"It's Ally and Kim it could go either way"
Royce laughed out loud and ditched my keys at me "Go the fuck home dawg, it would be fine if you was recording as well but your ass is just sleeping"
I sighed and stood up "Fine"
We left and they followed me home, Sam waiting at the gate making jokes of needing him to follow me in to protect me as Alessia was on the war path because she ran into her mom while she was out to lunch. Fuck me.

"Yo baby I'm home..." I said as I walked into the kitchen, Kim sitting at the island bench looking stressed which was very out of character. Must have been pretty bad.
She got up and headed over to me "Goodluck Marshall, her moms a cunt, she makes Debbie look like a saint" she said an patted me on the shoulder "She and her mom had a massive blow up in the middle of the resturant, I had to break it up, I came back here to make sure she is okay until you got home, she's upstairs"
"Why didn't anyone call me??" I panicked "For fuck sakes" I said and I headed to the bedroom.
Pushing the bedroom door open slowly I saw Alessia laying on the bed.
Without saying a word I walked over and sat down beside her.
"I already called Paul" She said emotionless "I made a huge scene"
"What happened?"
Alessia sighed angrily "She waltzed over and tried to join us, I told here where to go then she flipped out and had the audacity to involve Kim saying that she only sticks around to lay in wait to get you back, apparently according to my mother Kim isn't really my friend"
I rolled my eyes.
"My mother being a fan of yours in the past thinks she knows you, apparently when you're bored of me you're either gonna go running off with a younger woman or back to Kim, she then started to drag both your names through the mud calling Kim nothing but an ex junkie slut, again and then said I share your surname so I'm as good as dirt now as I'll forever be attached to your bad reputation" She huffed "So I told her where to go, and started throwing punches"
"Ally don't let her get to you, and Im not ever leaving you, and I definitely wouldn't run back to Kim" I said pulling her into a hug "No wonder Kim looked frazzled, she never looks like that, even when we use to throw down"
"I just can't fucking stand her, I can't believe she said that to Kim's face, I feel awful"
"I know baby, Kim's a big girl she'll be fine, she use to cop worse from my mom, please don't worry, we need you calm"
"I've been trying but I'm so angry, embarrassed and awful I just feel sick" She sighed.
I heard a light knock on the bedroom door and Kim's head pop in.
"Hey just checking everything's ok before I leave"
"I'm sorry again Kim" Alessia cried softly.
Kim walked over to the other side of Alessia and sat down next to her.
"Ally I'm only going to say this once" She said "It's fine please don't worry about me, your mom is a bitch and I'm not going to hold you accountable for her actions, I didn't get through Marshall's rise to fame by giving a shit about what someone thought about me, if I did I wouldn't be here today, what she said is not your fault and we all know it's far from the truth, she's just jealous and bitter hag because she thought she could come back into your life and live off you, I survived that bitch Debbie Mathers so I'll survive this too" She then pulled Alessia into a hug.
I snorted, she was just as bad as Debbie back then.
"Oh fuck off Marshall you know your mother was a bitch to me, she was a bitch to you too, so don't give me that attitude"
"See Ally, Kim's fine, pleas don't worry"
Kim smiled at Alessia "I'm gonna go now, Whits about to finish school, and god knows those paps are gonna follow us home"
"Want one of security?"
"Nah I'll be fine, thanks though, rest up Ally, don't let this get to you"
"Ok, thanks again for today Kim"
"Anything for my sisterwife" she chuckled then left.
"Want me to get you anything?"
"I would love a bath"
"What am I your slave now too?" I smirked "Do ya need me to give you the bath too?"
"Actually, that doesn't sound half bad"
"Go ahead and run it then baby, I'll be in, I'm just gonna shoot downstairs and let the guys know to go to the studio and I'll be down in awhile I said wiggling my brows as I watched her strip down to her underwear and walk to go run a bath.
Or I should say waddle.
6 months pregnant looks good on her.
To know I'm having two more boys just excites me about it that much more, never in my life after Kim did I ever expect to fall in love, get married and have more children, I never even thought about it until I met Alessia.
Not only did she bring me the happiness I thought I'd never know but she also blessed me the sons I never thought I'd have.