35. Nobody puts baby in the corner, I'm only trying to warn ya

Marshall's POV

"According to the scans yesterday she's like 8 weeks along"
"You don't fuck around do you"
"Man when have I said I'm gonna do something and then not follow through" I smirk "Come on man, you've been my friend and manager long enough to know better"
"Good point, congratulations Man.. again" Paul smiled "Look at you all family man and getting married and shit, hate to say it but sounds like Slim Shady got a happy ending"
I shrug and sit back in my chair "Well you ain't fucking wrong, all I need is for these young mumble punks to disappear off the charts and I'll be set"I smirked to myself, then remembered what I actually wanted to ask.
"So any news about tomorrow? Anything been leaked? Ally is in full panic mode already"
"There's been sniffing around but I don't think anyone has actually got any ideas, the fact that you're getting married in your own property helps, however when they start sending drones out and see that big ads marquee that's getting set up we're fucked" Paul chuckled "I've beefed security right up so no ones getting through those gates"
"Great" I said laying back on the couch flicking my hat over my eyes and my hands behind my head.
"Which leads me to my question, why are you at the studio Marshall, you're getting married tomorrow you should be getting ready not here"
"I'm hiding out for a bit, there's bulk guests at my house and it's so loud" I mumble "and the women have lost their damn minds"
"When Ally calls me looking for you I'm gonna say your bitch ass is here asleep on the couch" Paul smirks " Unless you've got an album for me this very second, go home to your pregnant future wife Marshall, I'll see you tomorrow"
I grunt and get up "Some friend you are"
He just chuckled and waves me off as I walk out of his office and head to my car.

I walk into the kitchen to find Alessia, Nicole, Kim and Kahlie sitting around the island chatting.
"Ally and ladies" smile and kiss Alessia and pull up a stool next to her "Where is Mason?"
"Nice of you to turn up, he's having a nap, he's angry as hell today"
"I'm here ain't i?" I chuckled "Hes always angry as hell, he's my son"
"Paul said you tried to hide out at the Studio"
"That fucker" I grumbled "Can't trust no one"
"It's okay I know you're bored" Alessia chuckled "Andre and Curtis are downstairs in the studio with Royce and Denaun, seems the Best men have arrived"
"Finally!" I yelled "I thought I was about to grow a vagina"
Alessia rolled her eyes at me and she went green and ran to the sink and vomited.
"Oh god" I mumbled and moved to her side holding her hair back "Ya good baby?"
"I fucking knew it" Kahlie jumped up and yelled .
"Knew what?"
"I called it last time too" Kahlie smirked "and since when does Ally turn down alcohol, like ever"
Nicole and Kim caught on looked at us wide eyed.
"Another Baby Mathers?" Kim laughed "You sure don't fuck around when you want something do ya Marshall"
"No man, you know When I want something I normally get it" I chuckled "We're about 8 weeks, found out the night you guys had the final dress fitting"
"Congratulations guys!" Nicole smiled and hugged me "How exciting, a baby and a wedding!"
Alessia groaned and rinsed her mouth "the morning sickness is kicking my ass this time though, I hope I don't spew walking down the isle"
Kim Chuckled "It would be a sight to behold, my morning sickness was horrendous with Hailie, maybe it's a girl?"
"It better be the next president for the amount of sick I feel" Alessia groaned and sat down again.
"I'm still tripping the fuck out over here"
"Kahlie you really need to lay off the drugs" Alessia chuckled.
"If a couple of years ago someone told me that Ally was gonna run off with Eminem and get knocked up then marry him and befriend his crazy as shit ex wife I would have told them to put the pipe down"
"Please don't use that as your maid of honour speech"
"I won't, I'm just saying"
"The world is Crazy Girl" Nicole smiled "Everything happens for a reason, Andre was only saying something similar like that earlier today"
"I'm just lucky I guess" I shrugged "and I got superman sperm"
Alessia elbowed me as I got up kissed her and headed down to the studio.

"Now you fucking listen to me" Royce started "I fucking see you look at her Porter, I know that look when I see it, look at Marshall, it's the same dumb lovestruck fucking look"
"What are you bitches bickering about now?"
"Porter's got the love feels for Kahlie but won't admit it" Fifty laughed "They've been arguing since we got here about it"
"Man Kahlie's too much of a party animal for you anyways" Dre said
"You know they been Fucking almost the same amount of time me and Ally been together"
Dre and Fifty looked at me in shock.
"Yeah man, especially after the girls get back from a night out, she rolls right on to Denaun's"
"See, just admit it" Royce yelled
"No Fucking way man, we just fucking"
"People who fuck don't buy people flowers, gift and shit"
I raised my eyebrow "Hang on, you what?"
Denaun rolled his eyes and sat down "We friends that fuck"
"I don't fuck my friends"
"Everytime I go to Porters house she only just rolling out of his bed" Royce smirked crossing his arms "Just fucking admit it then go ask her to be your woman"
"No"
"Why not?"
"She ain't into me like that"
I laughed out loud "You're kidding me right? She's always going to you either before or after something, I don't see her running around with other guys"
Denaun sighed and then looked at me and raised and eyebrow "Kahlie was bitching that Alessia cancelled the bachelorette party and changed it to some day spa yesterday"
"Her thing not mine"
"Go news Slim? Your woman likes to drink and party just as much as Kahlie"
"Why ask when you already know?"
"Kahlie had a feeling Man" Denaun Chuckled "Just like last time? I believe a Congratulations are in order big daddy Slim?"
"Can't even hide shit from you fools, yeah she's 8 weeks"
"Well you were bragging that you were gonna knock her up" Fifty laughed "Trying to even out the playing field?"
"Get me another boy I'm hoping"
Dre and Royce came up and slapped hands with me and gave me a hug. "Congratulations again Slim"
"Aye now Porter don't be trying to change the subject... it ain't over till you man up.."
I roll my eyes and laugh, once Royce was on a roll there was no stopping him.