6. Listen, I'm tellin' you, it's my world, I does what I wish to.

I woke up the next morning, my body still heavy, I look down to find Alessia wrapped around me asleep.

I stretch slowly so I don't wake her up and rub my jaw, I don't think it's had that kind of a workout in years.

I slid out of bed and went for a shower.

I stood there hot water running over my body, my senses seemed to be hightend, I leaned my head against the wall as visions of last night flood back back into my mind and my spine tingles as I reach down and start stroke myself.

Suddenly I feel another hand join me and a body pushed up against me and I jump.

"Looks like you may need some help?" She says seductively in my ear and I nod.

She can fucking take me I don't care.
She strokes my shaft slowly, hand pumping, showily twisting as she goes, I throw my head back and groan in pleasure, I turn around and her eyes are staring into mine.

I lift her up and slam her into the wall and kiss her deep as I enter her and she wraps her legs around me, I thrust hard into her and suck and kiss her neck aggressively, I'm starting to loose control, fuck she feels amazing, as I thrust in and out of her tight pussy as she's moaning my name and getting louder, begging me to go harder.

Her wet bare chest slamming into mine.

She screams my name again as her back arches and she tightens around me and we both release at the same time and I let out a yell "FUCK".

My whole body shakes as I empty into her and I'm pretty sure I almost dropped her because my body went weak.

I backed up against the wall and leaned against it as I released her and put her down, she was like jelly so I held her for the moment and laughed "Geeze girl, talk about a good start to the day".

She smiled at me "Figured you wouldn't mind sharing the shower"

"I feel amazing" she said letting the water run over her body, giving me glances of the bruises from my rough handling.

I smirked as if I'd somehow marked territory.

She continued to wash her body and I just stood there and watched.

"Hate to cut your peep show short but I have work today so I'm gonna have to leave soon" she turned to look at me.

My heart dropped.

I could fuck this girl all day.

"Do you want me to give you a lift home?"
She shook her head "It's ok, you've probably got stuff to do" she smiled.

"I wouldn't offer if I did, after all I was the one that got you back here"

She nodded her head as if to say yes and we both finnished showering and got out, and I pulled on a pair of joggers.

"Do you want some of my clothes so you don't look like you're doing the walk of shame?" I joked and she looked at me and laughed.

"That would be even worse, walking out in your clothes" she said as she pulled on her top and skirt up over it.

"Plus I wouldn't call this a walk of shame, I assure you, there was nothing to be ashamed about"

I leaned up against the doorway in the bathroom and watched her fix herself.

"Good to know" I said with a small smile and she looked up at me in the mirror and came over to me, tracing my tattoos on my biceps before reaching for my lips.

"You should smile more, it's infectious and you have one hell of a smile"

I didn't even realise I was, I must have been smiling since I woke up.

I'm in such a fuckin good mood, and even when she said it, I couldn't drop my smile.

She leaned up and kissed me softly, I pulled her closer.

"If we don't stop this you're not gonna make it to work"

She giggled "you're right, we better get going"

I slipped on a T-shirt, jumper, my Nikes and grabbed my keys as she got her purse and shoes.

"I'm gonna be walking funny for days" She groaned as she got in the Escalade and we started driving, turning on the stereo.

"Just making sure you think of me" I smirked.

"I'm also covered in bruises and hickeys Marshall, so don't worry your pretty little head" she laughed.

Her house wasn't too far, we joked and talked the whole way, It wasn't long before I was pulling in Her driveway.

Her house was modern and stylish.

It was in one of the better areas of Detroit.

"Thanks for the great night" I said leaning forward.

"And Thank you for the even better night" she smirked and kissed me, biting my lip.

I groaned.

"Anytime girl, Slim Shady is at your beck and call" I wiggled my brows and kissed her hard before she got up to get out and I slapped her ass.

She smiled and closed the door, giving me a wave, watching her until she went inside.

It was that moment I felt something click inside me, and I realised I was hooked.