17. Certified everywhere, ain't gotta print my resume.

Alessia's POV

This week has been exhausting, I sighed as I let Kahlie in.
"Hey girl" she smiled and hugged me "have I got some news for you"
"I don't think I want anymore news"I chuckled. I had been plastered on the page of every gossip magazine I could think of. I was only ever use to the social pages at most back in New York.
"Someone tipped off the police and Trents been arrested on drug charges"
I scoffed "that won't do much he's got good lawyers"
"Well get this, his accounts have all been frozen, the IRA is involved and everything, he can't even get a lawyer!"
"What how would that even be"
Kahlie smirked "it appears that there is a lot of little angry birdies tipping off all the authority's in NYC after those pictures came out"
Money does talk I guess. Paul has done his best and bought most of the pictures back but a few got out, after the initial shock it's seemed to have settled down.
Kim was right though, my phone was ringing non stop with offered for model work but I just wasn't interested.
Kahlie and I flopped in the couch and she grabbed a wine glass came back and poured me one.
"So how's the lush life of a rappers girlfriend" she smiled "I heard you sold your car"
"Yeah, was time for an upgrade so Marshall bought me a new one, it's really nice"
She laughed "look at you all icy riding around in Escalades, and shit, you've come a long way from miss prim and proper from the NYC" she pointed to my necklace that Marshall had gotten me.I chuckled "A rappers girlfriend is my true calling obviously"
"You were too good for New York anyways, they didn't deserve you, much better the Queen of Detroit with your crazy as shit king" she held up her glass and toasted me.

Just as if he knew we were talking about him he strolled through the front door followed by Denaun "ladies"
"Speak of the devil and and he shall show his face" I laughed "hey baby"
"How's it going?" Marshall looked between us "did we interrupt something?"
"Nope just discussing the new car"
Marshall looked pleased with himself "took ages to talk her into it"
"Well we just got done laying some tracks and came home for a well deserved break, wanna order something good for dinner?"
"Is Mexican ok?"
"Baby girl when isn't Mexican ever ok" he smirked and then the walk off down to the office.
Okay so occasionally Kahlie and I got together to read the shit people posted about me only, dumb I know, Marshall, Kim and Paul all said I shouldn't do it and in hindsight I should listen but I'm a masochist.
Kahlie would join certain social media outlets and forums under a fake name and we would go searching.
"Eminem is old enough to be her dad, it's disgusting" read aloud and laughed and Kahlie cocked her eyebrow "Maybe for them but I know there's plenty of girls out their that would love to call him Daddy, you being one of them"
"Alessia needs to find someone her own age instead of unsung Eminem as a Sugar daddy" I rolled my eyes as Marshall walked back into the room.
"Here's a great one "Alessia is only with Eminem so he can fuel her coke addiction. I heard she was nothing but a coke whore back in New York" I snorted "I could afford to bath in coke if I wanted too"
"I told you two to stop" Marshall sniggered "you don't want that Ally"
"I might and I'll take a fucking picture" I scoffed "why don't these bitches know I got my own fucking money"
"Yeah but they don't care about that babe, and you don't want to bath in coke" he smiled walking over to me removing the laptop from me and shutting it "Can't you two find something else to get angry and shitfaced over"
I looked at Kahlie and nodded "we can come and harass you guys or we can do this"
Marshall rolled his eyes and handed me back the laptop "how about you fucking just look for your birthday present"
"That could work" I smiled and opened it again "Gonna write me a love song"
"Yeah bitch, one about my happy ending with a skull fuck"
"Awe, you guys are so sweet" Kahlie scoffed "I want me a man that talks to me like a cave man"
"It's all a front Kahlie, we both know this man worships the ground I walk on"
"I'm not ashamed to be pussy whipped by the right pussy" Marshall said as he shrugged and kissed me "I'm old enough to have learnt that by now" then walked out of the room.
"Ever the romantic" I laughed.
"What are you gonna do about your birthday now? You know since the whole world thinks you owe them something"
"It's gonna have to be intimate and low key now girl, you're one of the only friends that hasn't sold me out yet"
"I'm just stacking the good shit waiting for the bigger pay check girl, my time to shine isn't far off" she said pretending to check her nails "that night you took E and You made me bring you home to Marshall was pretty good, I came out to get a drink and you two were fucking on the table" she chucked "I can't believe his sober ass puts up with you in those states, it's funny as hell, he definitely loves you, whole scene was hot though, not gonna lie"
"I know, I feel awful, he says it okay but out of respect I shouldn't really come home like that"
"Out of respect? Girl he willingly takes advantage of those states, how do you forget you're dating Slim Shady" she chuckled "in all seriousness though I'd never sell you out"

I few hours later and a few bottles down we were tanked. Marshall and Denaun have been with us the last hour mostly making fun.
"I think I better get" She hiccuped "home"
"I'll call Sam to take you, you can get ya car tomorrow, you're fucked" Marshall laughed and pulled out the phone.
"Do you think Sam wants me?"
"Kahlie please don't fuck my head of security, that's awkward" Marshall chuckled as he asked Sam to take her home "Take Denaun"
"I ain't taking advantage of no drunk" Denaun chuckles "I'm not saying no"
Kahlie glared at him "we gonna do this or what, I'm waiting Porter" he shrugged and nodded. This was a reoccurring thing by the way, Marshall and I just looked at each other and laughed.
We walked her out and saw her and Denaun off, Marshall grabbed me and locked the door behind me.
"Finally, since you stopped looking up that damn shit, getting all vexed, I'm gonna show you the only persons opinion that should matter" he looked at me with a intense look, I giggled at him, I knew exactly where we were heading he smirked as he picked me up and walked up the stairs.

He leaned down and sang again in my ear "I'm gonna knock the pussy out like it's fight night"