4. Bitches, Beer & Wings

Things were in full swing at the bar.

All the crew was here including Dre and Fifty.

Everyone was enjoying the game and having a good time.

I hadn't seen her yet, she said she was waiting for her friend, but I had to say Alessia's event planning skills are out of this world, she had thought of everything, right down to the music for between the game to after.

All old school hip hop and rap, some new and a bit of R&B for the ladies.

I've been to many events in my 26 years but this it's pretty damn near amazing.

I was sat legs spread, leaning back on the chair comfortably chatting with Denaun, Royce, Dre and Fifty.

I'd dressed casually in jeans, a T-shirt, Nikes and wore my leather jacket to dress it up a little.

Figured it wasn't a tracksuit event since there was heaps of effort already put in.

So I'm talking away, talking about the game, music and catching up on life in general since Dre's out in Cali and Fifty is in NYC.

I suddenly smell that intoxicating scent and look next to me to see those green eyes staring back at me.

My eyes travelled up and down her body as I was nodding to a conversation I was no longer a part of between Dre and Fifty.

She was wearing a tight nude leather skirt over a loose white singlet.

Pretty sure this woman could make a plastic trash bag look captivating.

She walked over with her friend in tow, once again, her body moved effortlessly to the song that was paying without even trying.

My mind slipped and I couldn't help but think how her body would be in bed if something as simple as her walking was almost as seductive as watching someone strip.

I thought about how she moved, how she looked under those clothes, the small glimpse she had sent me, had kept me awake all damn night.