34. You're the Slim to my Shady, the Dre to my Eminem, the Alaina to my Hailie.

Alessia's POV

"This is definitely the one" I smiled to my reflection in the mirror "This dress is still amazing"
"Girl, I still prey he understands how above his league he's batting with you" Kim tisks with a look of awe "You're even taking my breath away"
"He does mom, I hear it everytime were alone with him" Hailie Chuckled fixing her dress "That man would be lost without Ally"
I looked at Kim and the girls "Stop guys you're making this weird and emotional"
"It's your final wedding dress fitting Ally, it's meant to be emotional" Alaina snorted and laughed "What's weird is yours and Aunty's sister wives joke"
"We only do it to torment your dad"
"He's tormented alright"
"At least you guys get along, he can't really ask for more can he?" Whitney piped up, looking every bit a princess in her bridesmaid outfit "I can't wait to see dad in a suit again"
"True" I laughed and stepped down "it is a site to behold"
Kahlie stepped forward and threw her arms around me and cried "I still can't believe you're getting married next week"
"Speaking of weird and emotional, are you still coming down?"
"Yes, I haven't slept, I went straight to Denauns's after the club, I'm very emotional right now, I should have dabbed before I came"
Alessia chuckled at her friend "Stop crying"
"No, I'm so happy for you, you're gonna be a rapper's beautiful wife, with a beautiful son and a beautiful extended family, you deserve this after your shitty family"
Kim stood toward and put her hand on Kahlies shoulder "Uh this is a hard come down isn't it"
"I would be lying if I said no" Kahlie sighed sitting down "I just really am happy for her and he's gonna have a fucking stole when he sees her in that dress"
"Wait Did I hear her say Uncle Denaun?" Alaina asked confused.
"Yeah girl, you did" I smiled looking over her dress "God I wish I had your boobs"
"Kahlie and Denaun have, a thing" Kim smirked "A very frequent thing"
"Ok ew guys, it's the new decade, dating is back in"
"We're happy about our life choices right now" Kahlie said "he's my plus one for the wedding anyways, made sense since were both in the bridal party"
"Everyone knows about what they are except them" I said as Hailie unzipped my dress "It's cute as hell"
Kahlie rolled her eyes at me and I raised my hands "Marshall's the one calling it and spreading the rumours like an old lady girl, ask Kim and the guys"
My hunger kicked in and the nausea hit, if been so excited about the final fitting I forgot to eat breakfast "Alright everyone, let's get dress and head on home, Marshall was ordering everyone lunch"
Everyone nodded unzipped each other and heading to the change rooms as the assistant collected up all the dresses.

"Honey we're home" Kim and I yelled though the foyer and cracked up laughing as we see Marshall Come round the corner and roll his eyes.
"Fucking stop it"
"But you love it"
"You yes, her fuck no" he playfully nudged Kim
"Such disrespect for his sister wives" Kim said sticking her nose in the air in mock hurt and walked toward the kitchen.
"Hey baby how'd it go" He said leaning in to kiss me.
"You're gonna have a heart attack dad" Alaina smiled following Kim and the other girls, I hear them all coo when they get in the kitchen as Mason must be in there.
He raised his eyebrow "Please I wake up every morning thinking I've died and gone to heaven, I have to pinch myself"
"Oh fuck sakes" I sighed and chuckled "Stop it"
He laughed and pulled me into him "Don't act like you don't love it, anyways foods here let's go"
I follow him into the kitchen and grab a plate and fill with food, I start eating with everyone, talking wedding plans and Marshall's day. I sit and just watch everyone interact, the guys, Kim, Kahlie, Mason, Marshall and the girls. It's loud, these stupid jokes, everyone's laughing and making fun, I honestly wouldn't wanna be anywhere else. I'm glad this is where my life has taken me, I'm glad I took the risk and moved to Detroit.
"Baby girl you good?" I hear Marshall who is standing next to me looking at me concerned.
"Yeah just enjoying everything" I smile up at him "I'm so happy I met you"
He chuckled to himself, picks up my hand and kisses it "Feelings mutual beautiful, and the whole world knows it"
I still get butterflies to this day when he speaks to me like that, when he pours his soul out, it makes me feel like the most amazing women on earth.
"I'm glad you're always the first to tell the world too" I kiss his soft lips.
"One more week and I can call you my wife"
"You can say it as much as you want"
"Oh baby girl don't worry, I'm gonna tell anyone that listens" he smirks at me.

Later that afternoon the girls said their goodbyes and left, some of the guys left and Denaun and Ryan retreated to Marshall's studio with him and Mason went down for a nap.
I walked upstairs to go for a shower, after the shower I did my routine in the bathroom, I don't know what made me do it but I got the box out from in the cupboard and followed the instructions. I sat on the toilet and tapped my fingers on the sink, getting impatient I picked up my phone and I swiped through Instagram and Twitter still sitting in my towel.
As the alarm rang on my phone I stood up and too a peek at the stick the same time as the door opened and Marshall appeared.
"Fuck I missed out, I was coming to join ya in the show.." he said his eyes dropping to the stick in my hand, he reached out and grabbed it and looked at it, his eyes snapped up to me.
"Uh" I smirked "Happy early wedding gift I guess?"
"Fuck yes"
Before I knew it, my towel was off, I was being picked up and thrown on the bed, Marshall's lips and hands all over my body.