5. She's the Realist, I'm the baddest, We're the illest.

We talk the car ride back, which feels like it's taking forever, I find that Alessia is pretty damn intelligent with a rebellious streak.

She shared wild stories about growing up in NYC.

"Thanks for inviting me back to yours, I've heard along the grapevine that you are a stickler for privacy and you barely know me" She smiled.

"Don't sweat it, if I didn't want it, I wouldn't have even invited you"

"That was some pretty intense dancing back there, I'm impressed old man"

"If you think that's impressive you should see me rap" I joked.

I was still high off the adrenaline from dancing and shit, I haven't done that for years, I haven't had the urge to grind up against someone.

Part of me because I'm feeling too old, but also because the previous company has been boring groupies that I want to ditch as quick as I can.

I pulled into my driveway and parked in the garage.

Alessia looked at the house and squinted "A little small ain't it?"

I laughed "There are those jokes again"

"Seriously, this place is huge!" She smirked and looked around "If I was to take a guess I would think you were famous".

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her waist and pulled her inside while she giggled at me.

"Want a drink or anything?"

She nodded "water would be great"

I gave her a bottle of water and nodded for her to follow me upstairs.

I figured as late as it was, we were both grown-ass adults to know that it's where we're heading, regardless of the outcome.

Also, I was full of adrenaline still, and I wanted to touch her.

We arrived in my room and she walked over and sat on the bed.

I started to strip off and went into my closet and thew on a pair of sweats and grabbed a T-shirt.

I walked back out and gave it to her.

"If you don't wanna sleep in your clothes"

She smiled at me "Awe, what a true gentleman"

I leaned over her, making her move up the bed and kissed her deeply again.

Tongue exploring her mouth, she ran her hands over my neck and down my biceps.

She broke away and smirked "Can I get dressed?"

"No" I groaned and rolled off her and sat upon the edge of the bed, she got up and unzipped her skirt and slid it over her hips and it dropped to the floor.

I caught the sight of black lace and I sucked in my breath.

she then pulled her top from over her head.

I grabbed my chest "Fuck, I think I'm having that heart attack now"

She laughed and turned around and slapped her ass and blew me a kiss "Well at least I can say it was because of me".

I jumped up and grabbed her and pulled her on my lap, her straddling me

"Seriously, what are ya fucking doing to me" I slide her strap down her shoulders and kissing and biting them, leaving small marks, as she moans.

She pushes me back on the bed and kisses me slowly but passionately, she starts to get more and more forceful and intense with her lips and tongue.

I grab her hips tightly, Fuck I want to destroy her body.

I flip us over and kiss down her body, between pants and moans she says my name, which sends electricity through my own body.

I reach around her back and flip her bra undone and pull it off her.

She was perfect.

This is too fucking much.

I lunge for her breasts with my mouth and work her nipple with my tongue as I once again lick and suck my way down her body until I get to her lace panties, shes shuddering under my touch, I slip them down and I come face to face with her glistening core.

We all know Marshall's favourite thing to do is right?

I rub my fingers over her, she's already wet as fuck already and I slide my middle finger in, as I lean in and slide my tongue along her, she lets out a cry and her body shudders again.

She ain't gotta let me know twice, I start to kiss and suck her clit like it's my last meal.

She cried and moaned my name louder and I could feel her tightening around my finger, so I slid another in and stroked her sweet spot until she released and I was more than happy, lapping up every single drop.

Kissing back up her body, I got back to her lips and she kissed me hard, she looked in a daze still, breaking apart I sat up, I was throbbing hard.

She was still catching her breath "I, you, fuck I can't even talk" she smiled, her face and chest still flushed "You got something?"

I smirked and nodded and reached into the nightstand producing a condom, ripping it open with my teeth.

She grabbed it off me, sat up and told me to lay down, rolled it on and then straddled me, easing herself down.

Fuck.

"Fuck me" I grabbed her hips right as she started to rock, she felt incredible, she lifted her hips forward so I could go deeper.

"Uh fuck Alessia, baby you feel so fucking good"

She looked down at me with a lustful expression, moving and rocking faster, rolling her hips.

"Fuck Marshall, I'm so close" she moaned and that was it, I flipped us over and re-entered her deeper, throwing her legs over my shoulder and thrust hard, hitting the right spot, I moved my hand up to her neck resting it there as if to wait for the go-ahead, she nodded and moaned "Please..." and with that, I grabbed around her neck firmly with one hand, as I thrust deep and hard, her body jerked underneath me as my hand tightened and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"I'm gonna, oh my god... MARSHALL" she screamed as I felt her tightening around me and release, I followed after with a loud Goan.

Pretty sure that's the hardest I've cum in a long time.

I collapse on top of her, after a few moments we catch our breath and I roll off her and get rid of the condom.

"That was, I can't even think straight" she murmured "fucking amazing"

I smirked "oh yeah? Did it give this old man some points"

"Hell yeah" she laughed "Your tongue is incredible, I'm glad to be privileged to know that it's got a secondary talent" she laughed, it was like music to my ears.

"I have to say, I've been wondering what you were like in bed"

I raised an eyebrow at her "Is that right? And your conclusion"

"You do it with just as much passion as you rap, it's intense and it's great, I hurt all over and it's a good thing" she giggled.

I then climbed back into bed and I pull her close, kissed her hard and wrap my arms around her naked body.

I was weightless.

Maybe I did have a stroke, coz right now I'm in fucking heaven.

Hi all, Hope you enjoy this super long chapter! I'm getting there, I'm no good at articulating smut haha Thanks for reading :) ❤️❤️