47. I need a visor, 'cause y'all are just sons in my eyes

I stepped inside the house dumping my bag on the floor.

I chuckled as I recognized my own music blaring through the house as I walked into the kitchen, quietly walking up behind Alessia who was rapping along at the sink, I wrapped my hand around her mouth.

She stiffened up.

"Guess who's back bitch" I said in my Slim Shady voice.

She relaxed and spun around giving me a death stare.

"You scared the shit out of me Marshall, I thought someone broke in" She huffed then her expression went confused.

"Wait What? and you still relaxed to slim shady?" I chuckled.

"What are you doing home? I thought you were gone for two weeks?"

"I missed ya bitching ass so I flew home for the weekend, to spend time with you and the kids, plus Dre had a few things on" I smirked "Seems you figured out how to cope with my absence" gesturing to the music, making Alessia smile at me sheepishly and turn it off "Marshall Mathers LP? Baby, I had you picked for The Eminem Show"

"I live the whole freaking Eminem show babe" she smiled.

It was weird when she said Eminem, it wasn't a name I often heard her say.

That being said, if she wasn't screaming Marshall it was usually Shady, so poor old Em didn't get a lot of shout-outs in this house.

"Where're the boys?" I said pulling her in for a kiss.

"Mason is with Hailie, one of her friend's kids is having a birthday party so she took him, and the twins are napping in their room"

"Through that music?" I question, it's pretty loud.

"They sometimes won't go down when there is no music, it's in their blood" she chuckled "Plus it's their lullaby, sometimes I need more than your voice on the phone to soothe them"

"I have that effect on people"

"You sure? Because I'm almost certain you didn't become number one by singing about kittens"

"Kittens heads maybe" I snorted, wrapping my hands around her waist, lifting her, and placing her on the bench.

"I ain't seen your ass in a week, are we really gonna talk about my music?" I leaned in nuzzling her neck.

"Um, we got a new couch?"

"I couldn't give a fuck about a new couch either" My hands creeping up her skirt ripping down her panties, destroying them in the process, replacing them with my fingers, sliding them in slowly.

"Fuck" Alessia moaned "They were new"

I grunt as I feel her wetness "Fuck it buy new ones"

I pull my sweats down lower releasing myself.

"We're not fucking in the kitchen Marshall..."

"Yes we are" I hiss kissing her hard on the lips, replacing my fingers with myself "Fuck baby I have missed you"

Alessia just moaned in reply eyes rolling back into her head.

I run my hands up to her chest, pulling her shirt up and massage her nipples as I hook her leg around my hip with my free hand moving deeper.

------

We were laid out on the living room couch watching football, waiting for the boys to wake up.

When the front door flew open with Hailie strolling in with Mason, giggling and chatting away to her little brother.

"Hey baby" I smile at her.

"Dad, What are you doing here? I thought you were with uncle Dre?" Hailie said plopping down with Mason on the couch.

"I'm missed you guys," I said reaching out for Mason who was bouncing in Hailie's lap trying to get to me.

"You're so needy dad, it's been a week" She chuckled.

I just shrugged.

"Glad to see at least one of my children miss me," I say as I tickle Mason who's hysterical.

"He's two dad, he misses his toys"

Alessia Chuckled "Come on Hai, lets cut him some slack, give the big baby what he wants"

Hailie rolls her eyes and leans into me and I wrap my arm around her.

"Oh dad I missed you so much"

"Yo, where you get that attitude from?"

"You" Alessia and Hailie both say in unison.

I playfully nudge her away and turn back to Mason.

"That's it, all you women are out of the will now"

That comment only gains more laughter.

"Ok ok, I missed you dad" Hailie giggles "Anyways I'm going, I gotta meet Alaina, Whitney, and mom "

"More kids that don't appreciate me" I chuckled "Maybe one of six will respect me?"

Hailie rolled her eyes and kissed me on the cheek while she ruffled Mason's hair then hugging Alessia "Bye"

I turn to Alessia staring at me.

"What?"

"You know they all love you right?"

I laugh "Chill woman, I know I was just playing"

She nudged me and checked the boy's monitor.

"God they sleep like you do"

Alessia smiled "Better you're weird-ass, what freak willingly wakes up at 6 am"

"People with shit to do"

"Marshall, cartoons and stuff don't really have an importance on "shit to do" she giggled.

"Well you're normally top of that to-do list"

She smirked and leaned into me "I better be"

"And you sure as shit don't mind me waking you up at 6 am with my tongue"

"Good thing you're home for the weekend then huh?" She said flipping her hair over her shoulder exposing her neck to me "coz we got. Week of mornings to make up for?"

I look down at Mason in my lap that had gone very quiet.

He was passed out asleep.

"No shit, they're all like you"

"I can sleep anywhere" Alessia beamed.

"I know, you've been on your with me remember, you're the only woman I know that will pass out on a damn bath"

She laughs getting up "let's get him to bed at least"

"Then we can pick up from earlier," I say wiggling my eyebrows, Mason in my arms following her to his room.

As soon as one goes down, the other two of my spawn awaken.