9. Fuck tomorrow, 'cause moments like these are to die for.

Hi all, this chapter is in Alessia's P.O.V, I feel like I owe it to her character

I sighed and turned my head and looked at him

That devilish grin played on his lips.

This man will be the death of me.

"Stop it" I hissed as people got into the elevator.

"Stop what?"

"Marshall, don't even think about it"

He pulled his hat lower and smirked to himself.

"baby I have no idea what you're talking about"

His hand slid higher up my skirt and grabbed my ass as the people got off the lift.

"We're not doing it here, Jesus"

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Maybe because it's like 11 am and it's busy as hell?"

"So it's not a complete no?"

I looked at him unimpressed as we got off the elevator.

"What?" He leaned forward "You wanted to get out, now deal with the consequences" he pulled me up to him, spun me around, pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

Goosebumps ran over my body.

"Marshall, we have to leave the hotel eventually for your things, let's just get lunch"

"Don't know about you but my lunch is right here" his hand slipped up my skirt and grabbed me.

I flinched and bit my lip.

"Stop, people are gonna see" I hissed when I composed myself "You can fuck me unconscious later, fucking behave Marshall"

I was getting flustered and frustrated and was trying to keep my cool.

The man had been avoiding the media for the better half of the last decade, so he was more then able to get around under the radar but lately he'd been careless when it came to PDA and just doing what he wanted out in public.

True to his Mr I just don't give a fuck attitude.

I'm surprised the media hadn't caught on sooner.

They still didn't have a name and face, but he was on his way to making that happen.

He laughed at me and held out his hand "Hi I'm Eminem" He smirked "I don't understand what behave means, I don't even think it's in my vocabulary" He gestures to my body "Certainly not when you're fucking looking like that"

"I always look like this" I threw my hands up.

"Now who's making a scene" he laughed "also My point exactly" he pulled me close again.

He smelt Devine.

"You're driving me crazy Marshall please"

"All I want is to be balls deep in you and all you want is to eat food" He sulked "We could have ordered room service you know, this is one of the best hotels in NYC"

"As much as I'd love to be wrapped up with you , I also want to go out with you for lunch"

"Ok fine" he said defeated "But I'm gonna touch you where ever the fuck I want, and I get to pick where we eat"

I internally jumped for joy.

I was starving, I haven't eaten since we were on the jet and I was starting to get hangry.

We had been at it since we arrived and I hurt all over.

I needed a reprieve.

He agreed on a Mexican resturant.

"These are my second favourite type of tacos" he said licking between two fingers then biting into his taco then wiggling his eyebrows.

"What are you 16"

He laughed at me and shrugged.

"So, are you nervous?" I said "You know about meeting my siblings"

"Nah, not really, should I be?"

"Not really, I mean I have told them I've got a boyfriend but I haven't said who"

"Or how old" he laughed.

"That's irrelevant and you know it, besides what can they say? My dad dates women more then half his age, still struggling with a mid life crisis, my sister has always been a snob, chasing after rich old bachelors and my brother, well I just hope he's not too drug fucked to even remember anything" I sighed at the end.

His playful expression softened "It's gonna be fine, I'm from a circus family too remember?, So don't worry, I'm pretty sure can handle them" he smiled at me.

I rarely spoke of my mother.

She left when I was ten and we had no contact.

She evidently had enough of the family life and took off with some tennis coach.

Marshall picked up my hand and kissed it, then pulled me and gestures me to sit in his lap, I snapped out of my thoughts, and my heart skipped a beat as his piecing blue eyes were staring into my soul.

It was one of those raw Marshall moments that not everyone gets to see when all his walls are down.

He leans in, eyes still locked on mine "I love you, I never thought it would ever happen again, Ally I am fucking crazy about you and it feels so right" he kissed me slowly and deeply, it's was a different kiss, it was almost like his life depended on it.

I broke away from his mind numbing kiss "I love you too" I smiled "I have for awhile now"

We hadn't said it yet, our relationship was about taking it slow, But I infact has fallen for already.

He was such a passionate person, which made it hard not to fall for him.

The persona everyone else saw compared to how he actually was were two completely different people, but the sexuality, that was the same, ya bet your bottom dollar Marshall Mathers was every bit of insanely sexual person as both his world famous personas, it just depended on which mood he was in, most of the time it was Shady.

But I could live with that.

I could always handle shady when I had to make him step the line.

He raised his eyebrows with a shit eating grin "why didn't you say anything?, say it earlier?"

"I figured it will happen when the time is right, I didn't want to scare you off"

"That's stupid"

"No it's not, you're so dramatic sometimes"

"I am fucking not"

"Marshall, you literally just gave the waiter a hard time because he looked at me"

He huffed "mother fucker should just do his job, he ain't gotta look at you like that"

"It would be rude not to look at someone while they're ordering" I had to laugh at him.

God fucking help me.

He kissed me again and did that shit eating grin at me and started finishing his food while singing in between.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

It was always the same song he sang to me.

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Majesty, oh oh, Whatever you want, you can have from me..."