11. So tonight I'm droppin' naughty hints, to the finest women in the audience

I thought our parties were crazy way back when.

This party was so insane and drug fueled it put my twenties and thirties to shame.

Hell it was one big overdose waiting to happen.

New York's finest knew not only how to spend money but also how to party.

I looked to my right and there was some bitch having a dude snort coke of her breasts.

What a pack of animals.

I laughed to myself.

Paul would have a  stroke.

"You OK Marshall" I hear Alessia purr into my ear "Seriously though, this is getting full on we can go"

"It's been ten years baby, I'm sure I can handle this" I sucked in air "This is insane"

She chuckled "You should have seen our high school parties" she then stiffened looking over my shoulder.

I turned to follow her gaze and saw a middle age man with a blonde hanging off him and another guy following him"

"Ally, so good to see you" The middle aged man spoke "And is this the new love interest" he held out his hand.

"Hi dad, yes this is Marshall Mathers" she beamed proudly "Marshall this is my dad Charlie" his blonde floozy's head snapped up.

"And please call me Charlie, Marshall, Who would have guessed" Charlie said taking my hand and firmly shaking it "Eminem himself, why what a pleasure, I'm quite the fan, I have followed your career since the nineties"

Made sense, I am old as fuck after all.

"You don't say, always good to meet a longtime fan"

"I hope you're looking after my daughter Marshall, she's not one of those groupies you have hanging off you"

I look at Him like he's fucking crazy, as I look between him and the floozy that's been making eyes at me since she found out my name.

"She's way above my level, I put this woman on a pedestal believe me"

He nodded at me and smiled.

Richard Branson mother fucker.

Decades later, all these millions and my girlfriends family still look at me as scum.

"Well actually Dad, Marshall's pretty amazing" She smiled and looked at me "It's ME that's lucky to have HIM"

She's been nervous and uncomfortable all night, she's drinking champagne to keep her calm.

Her siblings constantly questioning me now her dad, poor girl was all about to loose her shit.

"And if this relationship lasts Ally?" He gestures towards me "Marshall comes with a family already, and an Ex-Wife"

"Actually Charlie, Ally and Kim get along like a house on fire"

Much to my displeasure, those bitches gang up on me all the time "And my daughter love her"

Ally smiled at me with apologetic eyes, we both knew exactly where this was going.

"And marriage? Children? In the future? Marshall am I right to say there is what, ten years between us?" Charlie continued.

Alessia went bright red "Dad please, enough with the Spanish Inquisition"

"Yeah I realize that, but whatever happens in the future happens" I said, it was a good enough reason, I hadn't even thought about it to be honest.

Denaun and Royce joke about it.

I forget Alessia's age from time to time because she's so mature.

Charlie nodded as if he was agreeing with the answer.

The floozy stepped forward and started to try and talk to me "Hi I'm Amber"

Is she for real, I looked between Alessia and her father "uh, hi, Marshall"

I saw a look flicker across Alessia's face unsure of what it was as she had that smile on the corner of her mouth she gets when she knows I'm about to flip out.

"Amber why don't you go get my dad a drink and stop thinking you've got a chance fuck my boyfriend?" She smiled then back to me then downed the rest of her champagne.

"Fuck this"

Charlie excused himself and followed Amber over to the drinks.

"Always with the sluts" Alessia sighed "She's trying to jump you now"

"I'm hot as fuck, can you blame her?"

"Marshall..." She rolled her eyes, and looked up, face twisting in disgust "Oh for fuck sakes"

"Alessia, fancy seeing you here" A guys voice said "Come to win me back? I hear Detroit's been busy"

"Fuck off Trent" she looked at me panicked and then gestures to me "Marshall this scum is Trent Stanley"

"Trent this is my boyfriend, Marshall Mathers"

I raised my eyebrow.

Awful lot of exaggeration on the boyfriend part.

I stiffen when I realised he must have been an ex.

"Scum is a harsh word for an ex fiancé"

Alessia scoffed at him "You cheated on me then bragged about it" She rolled her eyes "We weren't engaged Marshall, he was coked off his tits and asked me to marry him and I said no"

I sniggered.

I ain't even mad and I should be raging.

"This party is turning into a circus" She muttered under her breath.

"Lest bring out all the fucking skeletons shall we"

"Boyfriend hey" Trent started "Didn't pick you as the type, I mean with your long string of failed relationships dragged through the media, I haven't even heard of you two online"

"It's called respect Trent, Marshall respects me not to cause drama" She sneered "You released a sex tape, with you cheating on me in it"

"That's rich considering you're literally dating a rapper who made money off his shitty relationships, guess what's gonna fucking happen when you split and he gets his panties in a twist" Trent smirked and looked at me "Instead of Kim, the songs gonna be called Alessia, and it's gonna end with a slit throat right Slim Shady, or every woman for that matter"

"AY man hold the fuck on one fucking moment" I stepped in his face "You don't fucking know me, so don't think you do, that was a fucked up time in my life, I ain't like that anymore"

Trent sneered "I know your music, you are just as petty as you were years ago, except sober, boring and old as fuck"

"I may be Boring as fuck but I'm the one fucking your hot as hell ex" I smirked and Trent's face dropped "I'm also sober as fuck so I remember every single detail of being balls deep, hell I might even make a sex tape, the nights still young bitch"

"Oh my god, I am fucking done with this shit show" Alessia yelled "Marshall let's go"

"Where are you going Ally" Josie asked popping out of nowhere.

"I'm leaving circus, back to our hotel to fuck my crazy as shit rapper boyfriend" She said while pointing at me.

She glared at Trent who looked sour, I was trying not to laugh, she then looked at her dad , sister and brother "It's been an absolute fucking pleasure as usual guys, let's do this again, maybe you can bombard my boyfriend with even more stupid irrelevant questions you bunch of fucking hypocrites" Her voice laced with sarcasm as she downed another champagne, picked up her purse and dragged me back out the door.

I chuckled as she yanked me along, almost tripping up.

I have seen many things in my time, but this whole night, was completely and utterly in-fucking-sane.