27. She's tipsy, I'm sober, so she gets a chip on her shoulder

"Marshall" I hear Kim slur into the phone "We have a situation"

Alessia, Kim and Kahlie had gone out on a girls night, it was Alessia's first night out since Mason arrived.

Those three were trouble together so I wasn't surprised when I saw Kim's name on my phone.

They had been drinking at home before then.

"Are you guys ok?"

"Yeah but ya girl beat on a bitch"

"What the fuck? I trusted you two to look after her"

"She went ape shit on this girl, remember Heather? Well she was up bragging and running her mouth and Ally just, snapped, legit tried to take the gun off security's belt and pistol whip her"

"She also punched a guy in the face" I hear Kahlie in the background.

"Fuck" I closed my eyes "I'm coming with Sam"

"We at the club hiding out in the manager's office with security "Hurry up ya girl is wasted as and angry as hell"

Mason was asleep so I left him with one of the security team to watch over him.

I climb into the car with Sam who nodded at me.

"I'm too old for this shit"

Sam just chuckled at me "Boss she is definitely your girl"

When we got to the club it was crawling with paps, someone had tipped them off.

We went around the back and walked into the back entrance, then back office, when I walk in to see Kim, Kahlie and Alessia passed out in the chair, knuckles were busted and she had a fat lip.

"You need to get the fuck in the car now" I hissed, walking towards her and picked up Alessia bridal style.

"Every time you 3 are together it's fucking chaos"

"You can't be angry at her Marshall" Kim slurred as we got in the Escalade "Heather was really pushing her, trying to say you're still hitting her up, she said fucked up shit"

"What? But I'm not"

"I know but you know how these bitches are"

We pulled up at the front of the house and I waited for them to get their drunk asses out of the car and I got Alessia out, she woke up and looked disgusted at me.

"Don't you fucking touch me" she slurred.

Here we go.

She is the least irrational person on the planet when she's drunk.

I rolled my eyes as she stumbled behind Kim and Kahlie into the house.

"Alessia baby, you know it's not true"

She spun around and jabbed her finger in my chest "I CARRIED YOUR BABY" she snarled "That heather bitch knew a fair bit about our life"

"You can get that information anywhere" I sighed "Ask Paul how many women a day try and contact the media about me and they've never even met me, you know this, your drunk ass is just being impossible"

"I told her but she won't believe me" Kim said sitting on the couch "I remember that heather bitch she was always around"

I glared at Kim "Bitch you need to stop taking her out and getting her in this state, you're too fucking old you should know better" I then looked at Kahlie "And you the so-called best friend, Seriously every time you guys go out, some dumb shit happens and it has to stop" I pinched the bridge of my nose, I felt like I was chastising teenage girls like I was their dad, what the fuck has my life come too, I'm fucking Eminem.

"Don't you talk to my friends like that Marshall, they don't hold me down and pour it down my throat"

"If you all don't lower your fucking voice you gonna wake the Mason"

"No, he has a point Ally" Kim sighed, she knew damn well she's fucked up "I should know better, I'm sorry you guys" she looked at me "I did try to diffuse the situation too but she started calling Ally a gold-digging whore and that there was no way the kid was yours"

"Baby you know I don't think that of you" I said kneeling in front of Alessia "and you damn well know I haven't fucked around on you, there is a long list of people that would hang me starting with my crazy as fuck ex-wife"

Kim nodded in agreement making a cutthroat gesture "baby mommas got each other's backs"

Alessia looked at me and her expression softened "I'm sorry just she got to me" she sighed again "there's been a few interviews and reports lately"

"And not one is true, I try to get Paul to knock them in the head as soon as we hear them but some slip through, I'm sorry baby but it comes with the territory"

"It's fucked"

"I know but we just gotta deal and ignore it" I said and stroked her busted knuckles "Getting whacked out of your head ain't gonna make it go away babe, trust me on this one"

"You said my drinking didn't bother you"

"It doesn't, but you getting fucked up to the point you're getting hurt does" I chuckled "And when Slim Shady gotta pull you in line with your drinking, you damn well know you got troubles"

Kim laughed "He's right, he was a fucking mess when he use to drink"

Alessia looked down and I could have sworn It looked like she was ashamed.

"Look baby" I said as I got up and sat next to her "You know I'm all about you being yourself and keeping your identity so by no means am I ashamed of what you do or stopping you, but at the same time I want your dignity intact, the media are gonna spin this so wild they're gonna make you look bad and I don't want that"

"I guess it was stupid"

"You tried to grab a gun to pistol-whip some hoe and then you punched a guy in the face"

"Okay really stupid"

"The fuck you going around trying to pistol-whip bitches with security's guns for?" I chuckled "Man there are layers to you I'm still learning after 2 years, you are definitely a rapper's girlfriend now"

"I'm sorry, I have to apologise to Joel"

"We'll sort it in the morning, you drunk bitches need to sleep this off" I said and pointed to Kim and Kahlie "Guest rooms, now"

Kim rolled her eyes and Kahlie smirked "Yes Dad".

They then got up and disappeared upstairs.

"Gonna punish me too Daddy?" Alessia smirked running her hand down my thigh.

"You beat on a bitch tonight and caused a scene, I'm still pissed at you" I chuckled "However you need to clean your ass up so let's get in the shower after I check on Mason and you might be able to sway me"

She laughed and followed me upstairs trying not to stumble.

----

The next morning we were sitting around the kitchen island, Kim, Alessia holding Mason and Kahlie were sitting around me catching up on what actually happened last night so Paul could do damage control, when Royce and Denaun walk in and look at us strangely.

"Starting a harem Em?" They started laughing.

"What?"

"You sitting there king surrounded by women man, you should see it" they both chuckled at each other.

"Get the fuck out of here"

"Marshall's become a Mormon" Kim snorted "He's collecting baby mommas"

They all laughed and I rolled my eyes, these people are insane sometimes.