23. There are only two times that I want to be with you, Now and forever.

4 months later/ Alessia is 37 weeks

Alessia's POV
"I'm not doing that"
"Come on Ally"
"Laney I said no"
She chuckled at me as Hailie handed me a dress through the change room door "You and dad are like the same person, stubborn as hell, Please, just do it, we'll take care of everything" Hailie said.
I sighed, they had been nagging me about a baby shower, I was as big as a house and copping it from all angles, and now I had the two oldest Mathers girls on my back. And they were persistent just like their dad.
"Girls I really don't want to be in a room full of people dressed up"
"Inspite of what you say Ally, you're gorgeous pregnant, infact I've never see a more beautiful pregnant woman" Alaina smiled "it will only be small"
"I feel disgusting" I chuckled "Flattery will get you two anywhere though" I stepped in the fitted dress and pulled it up.
We were out shopping in L.A and surpringly there was hardly anyone. We had flown in with Marshall while he did a show here.
"You're not disgusting" Hailie said as she opened my curtain and Alaina was rolling her eyes.
These two drove me as insane as their dad did.
I sat down on the seat in the change room with a huff.
"I look shit in everything, do you think your dad would mind if I turned up in a trash bag tonight?"
"If I'm being honest Ally, I don't think he would actually care as long as you turned up" Alaina laughed "I'm surprised he let us go out shopping without a full security detail" she aimed her thumb at Sam who was waiting patiently on a chair "considering how protective he's been, I thought he was crazy over us, this has been next level".
I changed into a shorts and singlet outfit that One of them have given me.

"This is a winner, this is so cute, look at that bump!" Hailie beemed.
"Ok sold, I'm starving, we're meant to be meeting Marshall for lunch"
I quickly changed and paid and we all left.

We strolled into the restaurant as Marshall looked up impaitent.
"Look who decided to show up"
"Chill dad, were like 5 minutes late, we had a crisis with your woman here" Hailie sighed as she kissed Marshall on the cheek and sat down across from him.
"I'm too fat and couldn't find anything to wear"
They all rolled their eyes.
"Ok you can all stop that right now" I huffed.
Marshall laughed "I find that hard to believe because you could literally turn up in a potato sack and still look hot as hell"
"You're all delusional" I sulked "everything hurts and I want to eat but it hurts"
As far as first pregnancy goes I'm pretty sure I got the shit end of the stick. Everything hurt, I had bad heartburn all the time and pain kept shooting down my legs because of the siatica, it was as opposite to beautiful and joyful as it could be. And I was huge.
"She needs to become a Mathers soon too dad, She Whiney as hell like you"
"You know you make sense" Marshall chuckled "but if I do that now she'll be even more moody"
"Okay you listen to me Alaina Mathers..."
Marshall chuckled "Ok enough, girls lay off her for awhile before she flips the fuck out" he picked my hand up and kissed it "Hang in there a few more weeks baby"
"I am. I'm just, exhausted"
"Well after lunch why don't you guys find a spa? Evidently there's a good one near the hotel Paul told me about" Marshall slid me a business card and his platinum card "just please take Sam with you"
The girls hooted "we can do that!"
"Do you have to stay out after the show tonight?"
"Nah baby as soon as I'm done we going back to the hotel"
"Do you want to invite your sister to the baby shower Ally?" The girls were already in full planning mode.
Marshall raised his eyebrow at me questionably.
"Apprently your daughters insist on throwing me a baby shower at Mathers Manor" I rolled my eyes "they won that argument"
"So basically I'm getting kicked out for the day?"
"Please dad you, you don't wanna be surrounded by women"
"Ok fine" he sat back and shrugged "So I'll be paying for a party I can't attend, got it"
"I can pay"
"Don't be stupid, you ain't paying for your own baby shower"
"It's not stupid, I can that's all"
"Ok don't let her pay girls" Marshall sighed
"It's okay dad, she just has to turn up, us, Kahlie and mom have got this"
I sighed in defeat and Marshall reached over and rubbed my belly.
"Chill baby, just relax"
"I would but there's a massive baby sitting on my bladder and kicking me in the ribs, I haven't slept properly in months"
Marshall chuckled "I wish I could help you"
"Just keep that promise tonight and let us go back early, then you can like run my back or something"
"Or something sounds good"
I raised my eyebrow and the girls both said "ewww"
Marshall laughed and leaned over to kiss me. We ordered our meals and ate, after that Marshall went to rehearsal and we went to find that dayspa. It was amazing.

Later that night we were standing in the VIP area watching Marshall and Denaun preform and, this was one of his last shows before the end of the month, he's taking time off a week before the due date for a few months, we'll still be in and out of the studio at home though.
"Let's go baby" Marshall said walking out of the dressing room bathroom "let's get back to this hotel"
Sam drove us back and ordered us food to go pick up, I sat down on the couch and Marshall sat next to me and pulled me into his lap "you look amazing as ever" he nuzzled my neck and kissed me softly.
His hands run my massive belly "I know you're uncomfortable right now but Not long now baby, I can't wait till he's here"
The baby booted Marshall's hands and I giggled and put my hands over his "Me either" and I leaned back and kissed him.