24. God must've aligned stars for us, 'cause somebody paired us up

Marshall P.O.V

"You're fucking delusion Marshall Mathers" Alessia yelled as she slammed the home studio door.
"You like getting your ass kicked or something?" Royce laughed.
I scoffed "this morning she had a melt down because I left a cup on the sink"
"What did your dumbass do this time?" Royce sniggered
"Nah, shes pissed coz her sister got really drunk and said some out of line shit, I've had to deal with it since the baby shower, she's like really angry over it, I've never seen her like this before"
"What she say?"
"That atleast now she's carrying my baby that she's guaranteed money and that now all she has to do is marry me and she'd be set for life, basically saying she's only with me for the money and that her sister is some gold digging whore"
"That's cold man"
"Yeah Kim said it caused a massive scene at the shower, she said it so loud that everyone heard, Alessia was so embarrassed, Kim and Kahlie threw her sister out, she's been pissed ever since" I sighed "The worst part is that she feels like she's gotta tell me all the time that it isn't the case, she keeps crying over it like she doesn't think I believe her"
"You do believe her right?"
"Ofcouse I do!" I huffed "I ain't fucking stupid, her family is whack, her sister keeps releasing shit to the media, so I've had Paul reel her in, the whole situation is fucked and the media are eating it up saying I'm keeping her from her family blah blah, this whole mess is stressing her out so much I'm afraid to leave the house in case she goes into labor or some shit" I leaned back in the chair and rubbed my hands over my face "I keep getting Kahlie and Kim it the girls over to check on her while I'm down here just in case and she thinks I'm being crazy"
"Baby momma drama is your calling Slim" Denaun Chuckled "I feel for her though, she's meant to be all happy and blissful but her sister is causing her shit"
The door swung open and Alessia walked in and dropped bags of food in front of us.
"Come sit here baby" I said patting my lap.
"I weigh a tonne Marshall, I'd rather sit on the couch" I rolled my eyes and went and sat with her.
"So I was thinking about names before" she started and bit into her food,
I raised my eyebrow "and what have you got in mind?"
"Well I was thinking DeShaun somewhere in there"
My heart caught in my chest "You would do that?"
"Of course Marshall, I'm pregnant not stupid, you think I don't know what's been running through your mind since we're getting close"
Royce and Denaun chuckled.
I leaned back on the couch and put my hands behind my head "This is true, how about we wait till he's born then decide on a name?"
"Deal"
"Your kid gonna be namesless why you two stubborn asses argue over suitable names, I'm gonna call him Slim jr" Royce laughed and Denaun nodded in agreement"
"I am screwed" Alessia sighed, she was slumped into the couch big belly out in front of her "The think the baby's gonna be 9 pounds"
"With a big head like Marshall"
"Ugh don't even get me started" Alessia winced "I'm not looking forward to Pushing that out"
"Don't know where the big ass baby came from, Ems only 5'8" Royce sniggered "he ain't the tallest of dudes"
"Obviously I make up for length what I lack in height" I smirked.
"Marshall..."
"I got you hooked though" I shrugged.
"You got me hooked because you eat out like a demon possessed, any woman would have claimed you on that basis alone" Alessia said matter of factly as she struggled to get up "Please?" She asked me.
I got up and gently pulled her off the couch "That
so?" I said raising my eyebrows and the guys sniggered.
"Don't act stupid Marshall, that tounge is a weapon in many ways" she sighed "if we finnished talking smut I'm going to go have a shower" she then walked out of the studio.
"And that's my cue" I smirked "I'll be back" I said running after Alessia.
"Better get those Nike's moving" Denaun and Royce's laugh echoing up the hallway behind me.

I layed on the bed in my towel after our shower as I watched Alessia walk around in nothing but her lace underwear the room rubbing creams onto skin and getting dressed into sweats.
"Are you gonna get dressed today Marshall"
"Just taking in the view"
"You're such a freak"
I sat up on the pillows and put my hands behind my head.
"There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a pregnant woman, in fact it's science"
She turned and raised her eyebrow at me "Oh yeah? Enlighten me"
"Well, it starts with primal instinct"
"Yeah, what would you know about primal instinct Marshall Mathers"
"I am the epitome of primal instincts baby" I smirked and sat up.
"So really you only were attracted to me because my hips led you to believe I'm built to breed"
"Bingo" I chuckled "jokes aside it is a true fact"
"You know all sorts of weird facts"
"Have we met?" I laughed again "I am weird"
"Marshall get dressed, you know you still have friends downstairs, I don't like that you shaved either"
"Gotta look good for the baby" I chuckled, I knew she hated it.
I got up and walked over to Alessia and placed a kiss on her lips and she froze.
"What's wrong?"
She looked down and grimaced "I ugh pretty sure I didn't just pee myself"
I looked down to a puddle on the floor and snapped back up to her "Fuck, are you in pain?"
"Don't panic Marshall, I have a slight ache but no" she smiled softly and pulled of her sweats and got new ones on.
I picked up my phone and called Sam to get the car started.
My heart raced and I grabbed clothes and got dressed and grabbed Alessia's Bag and grabbed her hand with my free hand and dragged her gently with me passing Denaun and Royce in the kitchen getting drinks of water, they looked up as we shot past "We going to the hospital, her water just broke"

It's about time for me to start shitting my pants.