21. Without you, I was like an empty body without a soul.

Alessia stormed into the studio and I flinched as the door slammed shut.
"I just got called fat" she said as if the words she way saying were poison, she then threw our lunch down in front of us. Royce and Denaun grabbed their lunches and moved over to the couch, as far away as they could.
"You know you're not fat" I said with a reassureing smile as I opened my meatball sandwich. This was becoming a daily battle since she started to show, there was whispering in the media of pregnancy but they were more concerned about her weight then the actual pregnancy rumour "they don't know you're pregnant"
"They literally just asked if the reason I'm getting fat is because I'm getting sober too and letting myself go because and I quote" she snorted "Because Eminem is uber controlling" she ripped her jumper from over her head and threw it across the room.
I chuckled "It's your call babe, if you wanna stop wearing the baggy clothes and go out how you want then go for it"
She slouched down on the now empty chair next to me, I reach over with my other hand and rubbed her now rounded belly, it wasn't massive but it was there, but it was quite noticeable now. She was now 5 months.

Alessia just huffed and grabbed my sandwich off me and took a bite

"Hey" I said "why didn't you get your own"
"I wasn't hungry at the time"
I laugh and shake my head as she gives it back.
"There are whispering though" I said and I gestured over to Denaun "word on the grapevine is you're pregnant but no ones really making a big deal out of it because they don't know what to do with the information"
"I'm sick of hiding and being called fat Marshall"
"Baby girl, if you wanna tell the world just let Paul know first so he can beef up the security and get Sam to start driving you everywhere"
"I'm pregnant not disabled"
"It's not that, you've seen these morons, they will go crazy and cause an accident"
She had another bite of my food then stood up, grabbed her purse and then kissed me "anyways I hope you all enjoy your lunch, I've gotta meet Kim and Kahz for lunch at home"
With that she waved to the guys and then walked out of the studio.
"That Baby is making her crazy man" Denaun laughed coming back over "it's definitely your kid"
"She's just stressed that's all, they've been hounding her about her weight" I then chuckled "she's crazier in the sack now too. I'm the one begging to stop"
"That's because your ass is too old to be sexing your 30 year old baby momma 24/7"
"Would you dare tell her no?" I raised my eyebrow.
"Hell no, I'd never tell a pregnant woman no, i got 4 kids, I ain't stupid" Royce laughed "You need to go spend time with that woman of yours though, make sure she's doing okay and shit, you know, pregnancy don't mix well with a woman's mental state sometimes, we got this, maybe take the day off or something"

The next morning I took the day off listening to Royce's advice. Alessia was so on edge yesterday I wanted to keep her company anyways, I'd been at the studio heaps the last few months trying to clear up free time for the When the baby's born.
I rolled over and hugged her naked body next to me and ran my hand over her protruding belly, I had been internally cheering lately because she was insecure when she started to form the baby bump and kept fully clothed in bed much to my protests and now she was too uncomfortable to stay clothed.
"Marshall, it's 8am don't you have to be at the studio?
"Nope, I took the day off to spend with you"
She rolled over and smiled "really?"
"Yes really" I pulled her on top of me, and it was a sight to behold "You're so beautiful, you know that"
She blushed "I look like a pig, you're delusional"
"Well I'm about to commit beastiality then ain't I, coz you fine as hell to me"
She slapped me in the chest "Ok that's gross, you're such a freak"
"I'm the freak? Miss Marshall let's fuck in the Ferrari in a public place" I mocked in her voice and then gestured to her belly "The very moment I believe we created this"
She rolled her eyes at me "Shut the fuck up and just fuck me" she leaned down and placed a passionate kiss on my lips, she was straddling me so I could already feel the wetness of her ontop of my hardness. I moved my hand down and stroked her slicked lips and she moaned into my mouth. I rolled her on to her back gently circling my fingers slowly inserting one and took her breast in my mouth and sucked gently. I am a freak, I like to see that belly in full view.
"Marshall..." she moaned as I slid another in and worked her clit with my thumb "I need you"
I kissed down her body and left soft kisses on her belly. I started to stoke her sweet spot when I felt her quivering around my finger, I removed them sat in front of her and pulled her legs over my shoulder "you ready baby?"
She nodded and I didn't need to be asked twice, I entered her with my hard cock deep "Fuck..." I groaned "fuck me I love you" I speak up my pace as I pumped in and out of her, she moaned even louder as she tightened around me, I grew even closer as I lifted her legs so I could go deeper and we both released at the same time I swear my eyes rolled back into my skull I came so hard. I made a mental note to thank Royce for the idea to take the day off.
I fell down next to her and she caught her breath "I love you too"
I chuckled  and pulled her up "I'm taking you out, let's get into the shower" she smiled and followed close behind me.