19. We'll still be doin' our thing, when my 6 pack's faded & Raps outdated

I sat next to Alessia who sat on the bed waiting nervously. She had already yacked 3 times by now.
We were at a private clinic after hours to get the first scan that Paul had set up with the usual private dr we use.
"Does it hurt?" She whispered "the scan"
"I don't think so, I don't remember being told it does" I smiled at her "it's just like jelly shit, just a normal ultrasound except you're busting to piss"
"When are you telling Kim and the girls?" She looked scared.
"They'll be fine babe, trust me"
"How are you so calm?" She questioned biting her lip "I want to throw up again"
"I've done this before remember, many years ago but I've still done it" I chuckled "Why wouldn't I be calm? There is nothing else I can do and I don't want to stress the situation, you're doing that enough for both of us"
"Sorry" she smiled weakly, it was the first time she smiled the last few days "I just don't know how to feel or what to feel, I want to feel happy but I keep feeling guilty, I'm ruining your life"
"Alessia a Baby isn't gonna ruin my life" I tuted "That's just stupid talk" I smirked "Good thing I knocked you up, because now you're truely stuck with me"
She rolled her eyes at me and the dr walked in.
He looked down at the notes on the board "Miss Taylor, I'm Dr Lewis" he said putting his hand out to shake hers "I'll be looking after you"
"Mr Mathers, good to see you" I nodded back at him.
Alessia leaned back on the bed and unbuttoned her pants and moved them down a little, the Dr then squeezed the jelly on her abdomen and then placed the probe on her.
"So is this your first pregnancy?"
"Yeah" She answered absent mindedly and squinted at the screen. He continued to ask questions and I zoned out as he moved the probe around and I leaned forward staring at the screen closer as I see a flicker. I hadn't noticed it but I had been holding my breath when suddenly a fast heartbeat filled the room. I exhaled, my heart began to flutter and thud against my chest.
"There's the heart beat" the doctor did a few measurements "about 8 weeks along".
I looked at Alessia she was staring at the screen a smile forming on her lips and a look of awe across her face "that's the baby?"
"Yeah, congratulations to you both, we're gonna need to run a few blood tests Miss Taylor, just to make sure everything is in order" he did a few more measurements, wiped off the gel, did a few screen captures then left the room to give us some time and to go get the pictures.
"We're having a baby" Alessia said quietly as her fingers ran across the screen "That's amazing, did you hear the heartbeat Marshall?"
I leaned closer and kissed her lips, "I did babe"
She had seemed to calm down in the time of the scan, she wasn't so tense, I ran my hand over her abdomen which was still exposed my heart still thudding in my chest from the rush of excitement. This was real, this was happening.
"What are we gonna do about the press"
"Well were just gonna have to deal with it when it happens. We got time to enjoy this until they piece it together"
"Maybe I should pull a Kylie Jenner and you know go MIA"
I rolled my eyes at her
"The difference is that no one gave a fuck about the Kardashian, they notice shit you do, what remember the uproar when the press found out you were my girlfriend? imagine how much they're gonna loose their mind over a baby with me"
She pulled her cropped shirt down and stood up next to the bed, her body was so tiny, I couldn't imagine it would be that long until the pregnancy was obvious. She had always had a flat stomach but staring at her now I noticed the small changes.

 She had always had a flat stomach but staring at her now I noticed the small changes

"Why have you been staring so long "she asked snapping me out of my zone.
"Sorry, was just thinking" I reached up and traced my fingers over her midriff "You're a worry sometimes Marshall Mathers, come back down to earth"
I chuckled "Its pretty hard when I look at you, I can't focus when you're around"
She snorted "Stop, you're giving me a tooth ache"
"Gotta keep the soon to be baby mamma happy" I smirked and whipped out my phone as the dr walked back in the room to take Alessia's blood and discuss a few things. I quickly set up a dinner with Kim and the girls and then flicked a text to Paul briefing him on the visit.
I ushered Alessia to the car Sam was waiting in when we were finnished and directed him to take us home.
"Paul has ordered us some food, it should get there after we get home"
"Sometimes that mans a godsend even though he's a pain" Alessia smiled "What does he have to say about all this?"
"Surprisely not a lot, I didn't even get a lecture it was weird, it was like he was glad I knocked you up. I even got a "Congratulations fuckface" he does have his concerns about our safely though but he said he'll deal with it when we get to that crossroads"
"Congratulations fuckface?" Alessia giggled
"Yeah, trust me it's said with love"
"Are you scared Marshall?"
"Baby, nothing scares me you know that, I literally knocked on deaths door and stared him in the face, plus I couldn't have asked for a more amazing woman to share this with" I said sincerely as I picked up her hand and kissed it.
"I don't know who the hormones are fucking up more, me or you" she joked "I love it when you're sweet and not just doing it to get into my pants"
"Who says I'm not trying to though?" I smirked "You do know there is a genre of porn of fucking pregnant women right? Let's get into that"
She chuckled "Jesus Marshall"
I shrugged and sat back "Nah I do love you and I meant every word about you being amazing, I ain't scared just nervous as fuck. It's been 17 years and I'm rusty as with babies and shit" I kissed her hand "I got you in this baby, don't you sweat it"