44. Hotter then a set of twin babies.

My phone rang through the studio as I frantically looked for my notepad I'd left behind.
Without looking I picked it up "What?"
"Where the fuck your ass at" Royce's panicked voice came over the phone, I hear noises in the background
"I just swung past the studio to get my rhyme book i forgot"
"Don't panic man but I stopped by your house to drop off some beats coz I thought you were home and found Alessia screaming in pain" He almost yelled into the phone, Alessia crying in the background "We on our way to the hospital man get your ass there, Mason is with my wife, she'll bring him up later"
"Fuck, is she alright" I said now really frantic grabbing my keys.
"Man I think your twins are coming"
"Fuck tell her I'll see her there"
I sped to the hospital, hoping no one saw me, but I was driving like a nascar driver.

I ran through the doors to the counter, I was in full melt down mode by this point.
I didn't even give a shit if anyone saw me.
I explained to the nurse and she took me to where Alessia was immediately, Royce was waiting outside the room looking stressed.
"Man goodluck"
I nodded and walked past him straight into the room to see Alessia thrashing about on the bed, he eyes snapping to me as soon as I walked in.
"Fuck Marshall, why the fuck did I let this happen again" She yelled.
That's my Alessia.
I mentally prepare myself for the onslaught of abuse, both verbally and physically.
Goodbye functionality of my hand again.

I sat in the chair just staring down at one of my two new sons in my arms. Completely Identical twins.
I think it was Hunter I was holding or was it Carter?
I picked up his card out of the crib. Yeah it's Hunter.
This is gonna fuck with me I chuckled to myself.
I looked up over to Alessia who was fussing over the other Carter sitting on the bed, she looked up and smiled at me.
She herself was a sight to behold, I wasn't sure if it was the intense emotions running through me because of the birth of two new children.

Denaun, Royce, Royce's wife holding Mason and Paul walked in.
"Is this like the moment like in the godfather where you can ask for favours?" Paul jokes.
"Funny ain't ya"
"Lady and gentlemen, this is Hunter and over there is Carter"
I take Mason and carefully place him in my lap next to Hunter "These are your little brothers dude" I stand up and walk over to Alessia.
"Brother?" He repeated clapping then holding his little fist out to bump.
"Yeah man, your sisters will be here soon to meet them too" I smile and bump him back "Now being the oldest out of the boys, it's your job to stomp on anyone that upsets them"
I hear a click and look up at Royce with his damn phone taking pictures again.
"For you collection?" He chuckled "Welcome to the boy squad man, three boys are a nightmare, and you now got 3 under 2, and they're  are all part of Slim Shady blood, ya pretty much screwed yourself from day dot"
"Yeah he's wishful if he thinks there's gonna be more" Alessia chuckled "Big Slim Shady is getting neutered"
"Hell I ain't" I flinched thinking about my poor balls.
"If you think you're dropping that thing in me without protection ever again Marshall Mathers you're delusional" Alessia huffed "Next time it'll be triplets! And I'm not down for that again!"
"Knock knock Mathers and friends" Kahlie smiled followed by Kim and the girls"
"Oh my god" Hailie cried and snatched Hunter from me "They're the same!"
"That's what twins kinda are Hai" Alaina laughed "Whos who guys?"
"That's Carter..."
"Marshall That's Hunter..."
"Yeah I'm just gonna call em Slim jr one and two until they can talk" Denaun smirked.
"You can't call all my kids that"
"I can and I will"
"Yo so, we gonna bail, it's turning into a a party up in here" Denaun said "We'll catch you at the cook out on the weekend"
"Yeah no problem, thanks for dropping by and Royce, thanks for bringing Alessia in"
"I'm just glad I didn't have to deliver no babies on the side of the road" he chuckled "I'll catch you around" we all hugged and they left.
Kim, Kahlie and the girls hung for about another hour then they left with Mason too.

"You don't mean that snip thing do ya baby" I said quietly sitting next to Alessia on the couch, we were finally home with the twins, Mason was having a sleepover with Whitney at Kim's so we could settle in with the twins first.
"I'm really sorry Marshall, I love you but I really don't have it in me to push out anymore of your big headed kids" she chuckled "As beautiful as you make them"
"Girl you know that's on you, not me"
She rolled her eyes "I'm going back on birth control and that's final"
I huffed and sat back the chair "can we still practice just as much?"
"Yes you big baby, you're like male child number four"
"The twins are pretty cute eh? I do breed gorgeous kids, I mean look at all four of them"
"Hailie is absolutely gorgeous, you ain't wrong" she beamed "inside and out"
"You ain't upset you didn't get a girl?"
Alessia looked at me with a thoughtful look "
"At first I was a bit, you know upset, but then I see the bond you have with Mason and it disappeared, you deserve boys to be rough and crazy with, plus I got your girls, I mean I'm not their mum but they love me all the same"
I smile and kiss her softly on the lips.
"No more babies Marshall I mean it"
I chuckle and shake my head "I got six weeks to change ya mind right?" I then smirked "and six weeks of blow jobs right?"
"Blow jobs yes but you drop the babies"
"Deal, I got six kids anyways woman, what kind of a fool do you take me for?"
"I can't believe I just fell for that" Alessia sighed "Goddamnit Marshall"
"How did you not?" I smirked "I can't believe I'm gonna get blown stupid for the next six weeks"
"You're such an asshole"
I kissed her again "But I'm your asshole baby"