37. When you looked over your shoulder, for a minute, I forget that I'm older.

As we walked into the marquee for the reception hand in hand "let's get lost" by G-Easy played over the speakers.

Then it suddenly gets changed to my song Fack and I look up to see Fifty, Dre, Bizarre and Royce next to the Dj smirking and I just shook my head and chuckled.

"Those Assholes" Alessia Giggled.

Everyone erupted in applause and I flipped them off as we walked through to the bridal table to take a seat.

The whole reception went great, the guests and embarrassing speeches, everyone was having a great time, even my Mom, Alessia's sister, brother and Dad behaved themselves.
She had caved and invited them, Paul made sure to make them sign a non disclosure regarding anything about the wedding. Harsh but it had to be done.
"Ally you look so beautiful I'm so happy for you and dad" Hailie Beamed "you're officially a Mathers how does it feel?"
Alessia looked at me and smiled "Like it was meant to be"
"Do you mind if I take a picture of us?"
"Not at all!" Alessia said and posed with Hailie, Whitney and Alaina.
"My beautiful girls" I smiled.
"You should wear suits more often unc" Alaina laughed
"Funny that, that's what your uncle Curtis said"
The DJs voice came over the speaker "It's now that time folks, can I please get the bride and groom on the dance floor for their first dance as husband and wife!"
I lead Alessia to the floor and pulled her close, then as Colson nodding at me and Camila Cabello walked out in front of the band with mics and the music for "Say You Won't Let Go" played and they started to sing, Alessia's eyes widened and looked at me "Machine Gun Kelly?"
I smirked as we started to dance "I knew you love this cover and I know you were a fan of both of them and you've been avoiding it because of me, we made amends awhile ago"
I nodded back to Colson as he just smiled and continued singing.

"You asked him to sing at our wedding for me?" She asked wide eyes still as I spun her around "You squashed your beef for me?
"Baby girl I would walk to the end of the earth for you because you asked no questions" I smirked "To be fair he jumped at the chance when I said you were a fan, prob thinks you're gonna run off with him or some shit" I had to chuckle to myself.
Colson came over during his rap Alessia and kept moving through the crowd back to Camila.
As we danced towards the end of the song more people joined us on the floor.
"I love you" she smiled at me and rested her head on my shoulder "Thank you"
"You're welcome baby, I love you but please don't like anyone elses music that I'm beefing with" I chuckled and kissed her head.
As we finished our dance Colson and Camila came over.
"Thanks for inviting us and letting us sing" Colson smiled at Alessia " Marshall said that you're a fan of my music, You have great taste!" he joked "Can't say that about your choice in husband though"
Camila nudged him "I'm kidding! He knows it" he then shook my hand "Thanks Marshall"
"Congratulations!" Camila smoked and gave Alessia a hug "it's great to meet you again!" She smiled and then they disappeared into the crowd.
"Punk thinks he's funny" I snorted and Alessia laughed at me.
"He hasn't got a chance, you never have to worry, don't forget the reason why you knocked me up and married me remember?" She smirked "So I'm stuck with you for the rest of my life wasn't that what you said"
"It's official now Mrs Mathers, you ain't going no where"
We took a seat back at the table while everyone came and gave us their Well wishes.
"Ok so I'm moving in with Denaun this week" Kahlie blurted our.
"I fucking knew it" Royce yelled "I fucking told everyone"
Denaun just shook his head.
I raised my eyebrow "Go hard my brother"
"She always at his anyways so it makes sense" Royce said "Next wedding is Porter's"
"I have to agree with you on that Ryan" Alessia smiled.
"What do you mean always there"
"My girls got shit at his house and has for the past few months"
"Might as well become official" Dre chuckled
"We don't need labels" Kahlie smiled and I rolled my eyes.
"Well you better figure out whoever the fuck you two are" Royce snorted "Coz now Marshall's married we need someone new to pick on"
It was Denaun's turn to roll his eyes "Man it took like over a decade for Slim to decide to get married again, mind ya own business"
"You don't get to choose" I chuckled "Royce the Cupid 5'9 is in the house"
Royce nodded "Fucking all about the love these days baby!" with a smile he got up to go dance with his wife.
"That man is hilarious" Alessia chuckled
"To you Maybe, to me he's a pain in the ass"
"Oh whatever it's just because you know he's right about you two"
Kahlie and Denaun rolled their eyes and went to dance.
"Everyone knows but them" I chuckled.

As the night progressed it got messier, pretty normal rap wedding if you ask me. There was a fair few of my famous friends there. Alessia was still slightly star struck with some of them still even after all this time.
Kim had taken Mason home with Whitney and Parker since we were off to our honeymoon the next morning, we had a flight at 6am to Hawaii.
We watched as more and more of our guests left and went home.
By the end of the night everyone had left except those that were staying in my guest rooms/house.
"So baby girl, what do you say to us calling it a night"
She nodded, I had noticed her yawning, she must have been exhausted, at least she hadn't been sick all night "That sounds like an amazing plan"
She got up and we said out goodnight to the remaining guests in the house and headed up to our bedroom to get ready for bed, we had a quick shower, Alessia finishing before me.
I get out of the shower and dry myself walking into the bedroom.
I stop and look at Alessia passed out on the bed naked, I had to chuckle to myself as I pulled the blanket up over her and climbed into the bed pulling her close.