Episode 40

warning: kinda sexual chappie ahead read at your own discretion (super mild tho cause i dont wanna make it too graphic since i think i have readers who are younger than 12 but damn i wish i could make it more sexual cause ya know wink wink wink)

* * * * * * * * *

I look at the orange post-it and read what I had written down out of naivety and selfishness. Seriously, Rae? You're not Juliet. Think of others. What about Stella and Tris?

"Let's do it." Niall says as he spins me around to face him. His hands fall perfectly on the curves of my waist.

"It's silly." I laugh. "Forget about it." I say as I get the post-it and crumple it into an uneven ball.

"I'm serious," he says as his breathing slows down. "Run away with me." His features hardened and I catch a glimpse of hope in his eyes. For a brief moment, I could picture a world with just the two of us. It was a lovely thought. And it was possible. All I have to do is to muster the courage to stick to what I was offering him. A life with me, not as siblings but as man and woman.

"You know I want to." He watches me with great caution. "But it's crazy."

He brings his hands up to cup my face. "You're it for me."

"We're siblings now." I sigh. "We should have stopped whatever this is when I found out you were gonna be my step-brother. I just wrote that because I wasn't thinking. Running away won't solve anything."

"Ye wanna know whut I think?" Niall smiles playfully. "You're overthinking, Rae. We live in the twenty-first century, step-siblings fall for each other all the time. It's not as uncommon as you think. It's not taboo anymore. We don't have to run away. We can just tell me mam and the rest of your family."

"My dad's very traditional." I sigh. "He would not approve."

"He's not as traditional as you think." Niall giggles. "You wanna know how he met my mam?"

"I already know the story. There was this cruise thing."

"Wrong. They met on an online dating site."

"What?" I start to laugh. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Maura told me everything." Niall licks his lower lip and sits on his bed. "Confession," he glides my body unto his lap. "I don't think our parents' relationship should be an obstacle to ours."

"But we're siblings now, it wouldn't work."

"Cersei and Jaime Lannister are siblings. We are not related, dude." Niall laughs.

"High five on that Game of Thrones reference but wait a minute did you just dude zone me?"

"Yeah, bitch." Niall cocks his head to the right and makes his best Jesse Pinkman impression.

"So where were we?"

"I was about to kiss you...then maybe let you suck me off." Niall winks as he slowly brushes his pointer and middle fingers along my skin as though they were the feet of an old grandpa.

"You'll let me suck you off? Damn, Horan. You're making me feel like a groupie who would do anything for your dick." I laugh. He pulls out his phone and scrolls through his gallery. After a minute, he flashes a screenshot of a tweet I tweeted on my fan account a year ago to my face.

"I WOULD EAT TEN GALLONS OF SHIT JUST TO HAVE A TASTE OF NIALLS DICK TBH." Niall screams in his exaggerated fangirl voice.

"I was like twelve." I giggle awkwardly.

"See? You didn't even have to touch shit. I'm being generous here," he smirks as he gets his manliness from his shorts.

"Niall!" I laugh. "We are having a serious discussion here. My mouth won't be anywhere near Pedro until we settle the problem."

"Pedro? Seriously? You couldn't think of a cooler name?" He says as he slides Pedro back to his cage.

"Eh."

"Eh." Niall mocks me.

"Hey." I pout. Niall kisses my nose and smiles. 

"I missed this." He lets out a breath. "I missed you."

"Me too." I bring my lips to his and kiss him softly.

"Pedro misses you too." Niall laughs as I feel his hard manliness grow against me.

I get my black hair tie from my left wrist and put my hair into a ponytail. For a few seconds, Niall just stares at me. It was the way one would want a man to look at her, it held so much passion and intensity. Niall brings his right hand up to my face and I watch him admire me with the abyss of two blue marbles. I start to laugh. Blue marbles? What the actual fuck? Is this some fanfic?

"You're beautiful." Niall smiles. "Even the way you laugh does things to me. You have me wrapped around your finger, I love you, Rachel. I've loved you for a long time. Even before I met you, I knew I loved you. I fall deeper in love with you each moment of my life and sometimes I wish it could slow down a bit cause at this point, if I lose you, I don't know what will become of me."

"I'm sorry but I dont think you'll ever find out." I say as I pull him close to me and hug him tight.

"I don't want to."

"We should tell them about us." I say as I get up from his lap. Niall nods and he holds my hand as we get out of the garage. My heart beats fast as I wait impatiently for what is next to come. Niall and I are finally coming clean. No more hiding. No more lying. For the first time in a few months, things felt right. Things felt normal.

But everything is not what it seems.