Episode 19

I hear a loud sound and open my eyes to a bleeding man in front of me. He was only in his boxers and three guys take turns in hitting him with a bat. He was meters away and in my drugged state, I couldn't tell who the man was. All I know was the man was built. However, it wasn't enough to make him handle the prowess of the steel bat.

It was as though my senses have been taken away from me and as much as I wanted to scream and beg these men to stop, my mouth wouldn't move. I clench my jaw and it took me a minute to regain control of my body. "Stop it!" I finally manage to shout as I wiggle my hands in attempt to free them of the tight rope.

"Stay out of this you Bitch!" one of the guys yells at me.

"I'm going to call the cops." I threaten although I have no fucking idea how I will be able to dial the number with my hands tied up, yet alone turn the phone on. I bend over to nudge my phone from my pocket. With one try, I was able to make it come out. The guy hears it fall from my pocket and he orders another guy to take it away from me.

The other guy puts the tissue with the weird odor on my face and I lose my consciousness once more. The next time I woke up, I was at a hospital room and Kelly, Liam, Stella, Harry, and Louis were beside me. I ask them how the other person was but Kelly tells me I was alone when they found me at the basement of the teachers' parking lot.

"We have to find him!" I get up as I remove the needles from my body. "They were beating him to death for Christ's sake. We have to hurry up or they'll kill him."

"No one's out to get you, okay." Kelly rolls her eyes at me. "Stop being overly dramatic."

"That's not how you talk to someone who's just been through something stressful." Liam scolds her. I guess they're back together again.

"I guess you still have feelings for her." Kelly shakes her head as she exits the room.

Louis looks at me with pity, as though I was losing my mind. "They checked the cameras, you walked to the parking lot on your own, Rae."

"I was drugged and there was this guy they were torturing." I shake my head. "Believe me,"

"You need some sleep." Stella says as she hugs me.

"I'm not making this up!" I scoff at her.

"I'm not saying you're intentionally doing so,"

"You think I'm going crazy," I look at her in disbelief. "Harry, what do you think?" I turn to my right and Harry looks at me with sympathy.

"You probably hallucinated or something."

"I can't believe you guys," I say as I walk out of the room.

Niall.

It was Niall. I'm positive. I run to the elevator and repeatedly press the buttons. Ugh. I have to get to him. What if something happens to him? I give up on the old elevator and run down the stairs. I trip on the steps and someone helps me up. It was Niall. He was wearing his grey hoodie and was looking perfectly fine.

Am I losing my mind?