Episode 28

Harry's POV 

Louis still hasn't shown up. Rae still hasn't shown up. Wow. Ditched by two people in one day. It's not my birthday so surely this isn't one of those "we forgot your birthday but the truth is we're planning you a wonderful surprise party" type of thing.

I pace around the room and hold my phone up to my face. No messages. No missed calls. Nothing. Just as I was about to head out for lunch on my own, I hear the door open. It was Niall and Rae. They were with Sammy, the vicious canine. Judging by their faces, something probably happened while they were out.

"I've been waiting for an hour, Rae." I pretend to be mad.

"Sorry, we just went for a walk." she murmurs softly. She looks at Niall but he is too busy thinking about something else.

"So, have you guys eaten?" I ask. Neither of them respond and to call their attention, I pull my pants down. This causes Niall to laugh and Rae just looks at me like I was the biggest creep she's ever met. "So, do you guys wanna go out for lunch or not?"

"Where's Louis?" Rae asks and I tell her that he forgot he had football practice. I don't even know why I felt the need to lie to them. They should know the truth. That Louis has been avoiding me for the past few days. That Louis probably wants to break up with me. That Louis and I got into a fight because he said I had feelings for Rae. But I'm gay and he knows that. Sure, I can do stuff like kissing or casually fucking girls...but only boys give me pleasure. One particular boy.

Why does he not see this?

"Why don't we go to Alejandro's?" Niall's face lights up when I mention the famous pizza place a few blocks away from campus. Rae smiles after seeing Niall's mood change and we head out to my car.

I turn the radio on and it happened to be "Tiptoe" by Imagine Dragons. One of the songs Rae and I made out to when I was trying to make Louis jealous and she was trying to get attention from Niall. I remember that evening quite clearly. It was one of the few times I have actually enjoyed kissing a girl. Rae was a good kisser. Shit. What the hell am I talking about? I am gay. I am gay. I have a beautiful boyfriend who I have loved for more than ten years. I am gay.

"Harry, are you okay, mate?" Niall asks and I realized it was because I was sweating like a polar bear trapped inside a volcano.

"Yeah," I shake my head free from my disturbing thoughts.

"You look so sloppy," Rae giggles and I feel my insides float. Why did I like that she insulted me? Why did I like the way she giggles at me like I'm a little boy who dropped his ice cream out of stupidity? I'm gay. I hate girls.

The two sides of my ego have a little chat which went a little like this: "Earth to Harry, women make you puke." Gay Harry coughs. "What if I'm actually not gay?" Straight Harry retorts. "Well, there's a thing called bisexual, Harry." Gay Harry admits. "Are you saying I have feelings for both Rae and Louis?" Straight Harry asks. "Well, there's only one way to find out." Gay Harry opens his mouth and the next thing I know, he suggests something I know I will regret sooner or later.

"I have an idea." I stop the car in front of the pizza joint and tighten my grip on the wheel. "Niall, how about we film a video for your YouTube channel right now?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Niall turns to me and smiles. "I haven't posted anything in uh billion years."

"How about the 'who does it better' challenge with Rae as the judge?" I smirk and Niall raises an eyebrow.

"You're on,"