Episode 5

It wasn't Harry but Stella. She was dropping by to tell me we had rehearsal dinner this Saturday for the matrimony of my dad and some random woman whom I have yet to meet. I can't wait to meet my new mother. It'd be just delightful. She leaves quickly and I am alone once more. The usual.

I look at the time and sit at my bed. I've got two hours to kill.

What should I do?

I take out one of my book assignments from my bag and start reading. I stop at the fourth chapter and proceed to read the new update of this Niall Horan/Jack Harries fan fiction story I've been reading on Wattpad. Nobody knows but I'm into these kind of stuff. The thought of Niall with other guys turns me on. I don't know. It's kind of how I felt when Harry and Louis made out. Call me a 'pervert' I don't mind, really. Hot guys with hot guys turn women on. It's as simple as that. Nothing personal.

I go back to my closet and gather all the possible outfits I'd let Harry choose from. It took me no more than five minutes to point out what I'd like to wear but it was sweet of Harry to offer his expertise so I guess I'll give him the final call. I take my laptop to the bed and go to Niall's YouTube channel. He's posted a new video. It was titled "Twintastic Weekend | craicdaily + JacksGap + Caspar Lee." Niall. Horan. The. Harries. Twins. And. Caspar. Lee. One Video. I can fucking die now. Just as I was about to play the video, the doorbell rings again.

Great.

It must be Harry.

"Good timing, Curly." I say as I absentmindedly open the door.

"Curly?" a puzzled Zayn squints his eyes.

"Sorry, I was expecting someone else."

"You've got a lad called 'Curly' now?" he raises his left eyebrow as he takes a seat at the couch.

"Nah!" I laugh. "He's just a friend, Zayn."

"How long have you known this guy?"

"He's one of those guys I regularly have class with."

"Do I know him?"

"Probably not? I don't know."

"What's his name?"

"Woah, I wasn't expecting you, Dad." I sigh. "You just missed Mom by a few minutes." Zayn and Stella are perfect for each other. They're both trying to act like my parents. Well, I can't really blame them. This is what I get for having a shitty relationship with my father. An overprotective sister and her overprotective boyfriend who act like mom and dad.

"So what's his name?" he raises his voice a bit.

"Seriously, Zayn, drop the interrogation."

"So I heard that YouTuber guy from Ireland's gonna be at tonight's party." he changes the topic.

"Yup," I smile.

"Well, I'm sure you've got lots of preparations to do for that perfect first impression so I'll get out of your way, yeah?"

"You can stay for a bit," I smile.

"How are things with Stella?"

"Well, she got me to agree to go to this rehearsal dinner thing so I guess we'll be fine."

"Who's your dad marrying anyway?" he asks. "Have you met her?"

"Nope." I shake my head. "I don't even know her name."

"Has Stella met her?"

"Not that I know of,"

"Well, I gotta go in a bit," he looks at his watch. "I've got part-time at KFC."

"I thought you worked at Tesco?"

"I got fired last week."

"What happened?"

"I punched this guy and he turned out to be related to the big guns up there,"

"Hierarchy sucks."

"KFC gives better pay so it's actually a win-win situation."

"See ya later, Zayn." I say as he closes the door.

I go back to my station and watch Niall's new video. I end up watching some of his older videos as well and in the middle of what must've been the twentieth video I played, the doorbell rings again.

Now, It must be Harry.

It was Liam. He was already changed into what seemed like his outfit for the party. He wore tight black jeans and a black turtleneck. To top it all off, he had a black beanie over his head. He looked like he was gonna rob a bank.

He gets a glass and fills it up with water. He doesn't drink it though, he never does. Each time he'd be here he'd fill a glass to the brim but he'd never actually drink from it.

Well, this is awkward.

"Are we going to a funeral or a party?"

"Very funny, Rae." Liam sarcastically grins. "Where's Kelly?"

"She's got class for another hour."

"Just you and me then," he brings his hand to mine. I feel my insides shiver with fear and I try to move my hand away from his but it remains frozen.

"Move. Your hand. Away."

"I know you want this." he caresses my face. "I'll end things with Kelly and we can finally be together."

"Will you just leave me alone for a change?"

"I still remember the day we first hooked up." Liam smiles. "What's changed that we can't do the same now?"

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend!" I shout at his face. "I didn't know you were with Kelly." I say as a salty liquid trickles down my mouth. "Now, can we just put the past behind us and move on?"

"Stop lying." he tightens his grip on my face. "We both know you were aware I had a girlfriend." he slams his face to my neck. I try to push him away but fail miserably.

"You disgust me." I spit on his shoes. If you wanna upset Liam, the key is through his shoes.

"The feeling's mutual." he says as he moves a strand of hair away from my face.

"Stop touching me," I plead.

"What?" he whispers to my ear. "You have to speak louder, Babe."

"Liam please don't," I close my eyes to hide my tears.

"I can't hear you," he puts his hand down my lower back, just a few centimeters above my ass.

"I said stop touching me, you fucking twat!" I was just about to slap him when a cold hand stops me midway.

It wasn't Liam's.