Episode 30

Warning: Contains language violence

* * * * * * * * *

"Maybe in another life, if I had met you before I met Louis, we could have been something." Harry looks at me and licks his lips. "I would kiss you if I didn't have a boyfriend."

"I'm sorry for saying stuff like that it just sort of came out."

"Don't be."

"Let's just be friends, we're good at that." I look at Harry's eyes. I know that he knows I am right. Things would never work out between us anyway. The feelings we may have for each other are just out of curiosity and we both know it.

I am so focused on Harry that I do not notice Niall approaching the booth immediately.

"Excuse us for uh moment." I hear Niall's Irish accent as he reaches for my wrist and drags me out of the booth. "Fuck you, you whore." he whispers to me as we enter the bathroom. His voice causes every strand of hair on my body to erect and my head to ache with fear.

"Are ye playing me?" he shouts as he bangs the door. "I just leave for a minute and you start seducing my best friend?"

"What are you talking about?" I try to hide the embarrassment from my voice.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about!" he shouts. "Stop acting innocent, bitch."

"Niall, let me explain."

"Fuck you and your explanations!" he yells at my face. "I just want you to fuck off from my life!" he says as he points a finger at me. "I thought we had something, Rae." Tears start to fall from my eyes and I try to hug him but he just shakes me off. "Don't you fucking cry, you twat. This is all your fault for wanting that faggot's dick." he raises his voice and pins me to the door.

"That's enough!" I yell at him. "You can insult me all you want but don't you dare bring Harry into this."

"But that fag's being a dick and you're being a hoe. So, yes, I am bringing him into this."

"If you call him the f word one more time we are done for real."

"I can call him whatever the hell I want." he says as he cocks his head to the right.

"I can't believe how silly I am to have thought you were actually the Niall in your videos."

"And I can't believe I didn't see that ye were a slut."

"You're the slut!" I laugh sarcastically at him. "Let me remind you of how many girls you've fucked even after we were starting to have something going on,"

"Don't you make this about me!" he says as he slaps my face. His hand felt heavy and I wince as I close my eyes. "I'm not the problem here, your impatient vagina craving for a fag's penis is,"

"Shut the fuck up with the f word, you wanker!" I slap his face just as hard as he hit me, surprising both him and myself. This isn't Niall. This is a monster standing in front of me. He is left dumbfounded and I continue to raise my voice at him. "Come and tell me that you aren't waiting for Zoella's pussy and I'll admit that this whole damn thing's my fault."

"I don't care about her pussy, Alfie can have that all to himself!" Niall removes the hair tie that held my braided hair together and detangles my hair. He looks at my eyes and approaches my ear with his mouth. "I want yours," he whispers as he nibbles my ear. "Only yours, Rae."

"I may be stupid but I'm not dumb." I say as I push him away from me. "I know you still fancy her."

"Take your clothes off." he orders.

"Let's just end this." I shake my head as I reach for the door knob. He stops me and pins me at the wall adjacent to the door. "You're not going anywhere," he says as he pulls my tank top off with one careful manuever. He studies my body and kisses the skin just below my neck. "I love you, Rach."

"Don't." I put my hands on his shoulders and look him in the eye. "Don't be one of those guys who lies to a girl and tells her he loves her just so he could get some." I start crying again and he hushes me with a kiss.

"I do love you."

"Please don't say it because if I find out you are lying it will kill me." I cry harder and Niall looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

"But I'm not lying." he says as he caresses my face with his hands. "I love you."

"This isn't love, Niall." I put my hands over his and rub them gently. "Love isn't supposed to turn you into a monster; love isn't suppose to change you for the worse but for the better."

"Stop being a poetic prude!" he snickers as he unbuttons my pants. I try to push him away but his hands tower over mine. Just when I thought he was going to do something, he punches the mirror and blood starts to drip from his hand. He barges out of the bathroom and I curl into a tiny ball of shame, confusion, and sadness.

I lost Niall and he will never come back to me, not that he was ever even mine in the first place. Just like that. Just because for a moment, I thought I could have a future with Harry, I lost my chance of a present with Niall. Just like that. The magic Niall and I shared has vanished. Just like that. In my head, he changed from a playful boy and turned into a scary, abusive man. Just like that.

I stay in the bathroom and wait for someone to rescue me from my pitiful state. I don't know who or what I was waiting for but I stay there and wait anyway.

After twenty eight times of singing the same sad song, someone finally came.

* * * * * * * * *

this chapter fucked my brain, dark Niall made me mad but somehow I wanted more of it idk like if I were Rae i dont know if I would pour acid over his dick for calling Harry a fag or slap his bum for calling me a whore lol i have issues

[ am  i  the  only  one  or  nah ]

Sammy's Challenge (sammy aka the author not sammy the dog lmao and yes i named Niall's dog after me so yeah im technically his bitch): Guess who entered the bathroom, I'll dedicate the next chapter to the first one to get it right xx