Episode 26

Author's Note: Sorry i havent updated in a while i wanted this episode to be special because it's the first chapter on Niall's POV

* * * * * * * * *

Niall's POV 

I stare at the ceiling as I think of what happened yesterday. I screwed things up again. Just one day after telling Rae I was going to change and I did it again. It wasn't even cheating because Rae and I aren't a couple but that's what it felt like. I liked her that much.

"If ye liked her, why'd you sleep with Kate again? You dumb son of a bitch!" my subconscious yells at me.

"I'm just a really terrible person, I guess." I whisper to myself.

I went over to Kate's to end things with her but then she got me drunk...and things happened. I'm a pig. I don't deserve a date with Rachel. I don't deserve Rachel. Sammy barks as Harry enters the room and I get up from the bed. "What's the problem, Mate?" he asks.

"You're looking at it. I'm the problem." my subconscious admits.

"Nuthing," I lie.

"Louis and I are heading out for lunch at this new kebab place just outside the campus; you can join us if you'd like."

"Sure, let me just get dressed."

"Please get new clothes that shirt stinks like bloody shit, Mate." Harry cringes as I was about to throw on this old white shirt I spotted at the tip of the bed. "Rae's gonna be there."

"Oh," I take a deep breath as I put on the white shirt. What I smell like is not my biggest concern right now. "That reminds me, I have this group um meeting for my project for my economics class, I'll try to catch up if I can."

"Niall, we have econ together...what project are you talking about?"

"I meant english lit class," I say as I leave the room, pulling Sammy as I go.

"Hey," I hear a raspy voice coming from my left. It was Goode. Kate's nephew. I've never actually spoken to the guy. Aside from a few parties here and there, I've never seen him in campus. Well, he is a year above me. And I've only been here for a few weeks.

He seems like a real douche.

"Takes one to know one," my subconscious giggles.

"Hey," he repeats.

"Sorry I was distracted,"

 "So, are you still banging my aunt?"

"Look, Man, I'm sorry for causing a scene at your granny's party." I take a deep breath. Kennedy was a few inches away from me and he had an annoyed look plastered on his face. He's gonna punch me, isn't he?

"Nah, don't mention it." Kennedy smirks. "You may be a bigshot on YouTube but this is not the internet world and just so it's clear, Rae's mine." he says as he waves a hand and walks towards his room.

"She's not some property." I murmur after Kennedy goes inside his room.

"Are you talking to yourself?" I hear Rae's voice from the ground. I look down and see that she is playing with Sammy. She was wearing a black tank top and skinny jeans. Her hair was in a braid and her fair slender neck was exposed. I. Need. To. Touch. That. Neck.

"Whut are you doing here?"

"I'm having lunch with Larry." she grins.

"Larry?" I squint my eyes and she giggles. I liked it when she giggled. It was an innocent, beautiful sound.

"I meant Harry and Louis," she bites her lips and smiles at me. "They're basically one person now."

"I know, Louis even responds for Harry and vice versa sumtimes."

"It's cute." she giggles some more. "I ship it."

"You ship everything." I laugh. "You even tweeted about shipping me with Sammy once which is gross, no offense, Sammy."  I say as I play with Sammy's fur.

"I have to say, Naspar's my OTP."

"Caspar Lee's not bad, I guess."

"Or Narcus. I like Narcus too. It's my other OTP."

"Ye can't have two OTP's."

"I dare you to choose just one," she raises her eyebrows and I just stare at her. "I told you, you can't pick just one."

"Mine's Nachel." I say as I pull her into a long lingering kiss. I wrap my hands around her neck and she wraps her arms around me. Like always, her mouth tasted of green tea. I pull away and she exhales loudly. She looks at me with confusion and I give her a light peck on the forehead. "Let's go on that date ye owe me."