Episode 16

"Slow down," I hear someone whisper. "You're gonna break me,"

"I wanna break you."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah." I hear her moan.

"Is somebody fucking or something?" I yell from the bed.

"It's just porn." Niall gazes at me as though watching porn was just a simple innocent deed. "Morning, Rae." he says as he takes his laptop off his lap. I take a gulp. Niall was only wearing his red boxers.

As I had imagined, his body was lean and toned. He had a Chinese character tattooed just inches to the upper right of his manliness and I recognize it from the white boxes of the Chinese take-out from Yummy Garden, a Chinese fastfood just beside the campus. I'm guessing the Chinese character stood for 'yummy.' I feel my mouth water and shake my head in disgust at myself and my perverted thoughts. "It's just porn." he repeats.

"Isn't it too early for that kind of shit?"

"It's for research purposes."

"Don't doubt it," I snicker.

"Well, someone's in a bad mood."

"Waking up to a guy watching porn isn't usually what a girl wants to wake up to, okay." Especially if the girl likes the guy. I laugh. Why the fuck did I expect him to be as sweet as he was yesterday? I'm such a fool. "What am I doing at your place anyway?"

"Ye left yer key inside yer room,"

I get up from the bed and just as I was about to head out, I realize I was only wearing my bra. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. There goes my dignity. Down the fucking drain. Why did I have to be born with that taking-off-clothes-while-sleeping habit?

"Wait did we--" I look at Niall as the possibility of us hooking up forms in my head.

"Why would ya think that?"

"I don't know maybe since we're both currently just in our underwear, I was just wondering what could've happened yesterday."

"I wouldn't do that," he says as he puts his laptop back to his lap and resumes watching porn. "Please leave, it's quite disturbing to have someone watching ye while ye watch this kind of shit." he grins as he mocks my reaction to him watching porn.

I guess he's back to his ignorant fucking self.

"I don't get you. One minute, you're there comforting me with your Irish songs and lending me your sweater and now you're here being rude as fuck."

"How am I being rude?" he says as he slams his laptop to the couch and pins me to the wall. "Tell me," I feel Niall breathe against my head.

"The list is too long," I mutter.

"I bet you can't name three."

"One. You masturbated while a female guest is asleep in the same room."

"How did ye know I was?" he chuckles proudly.

"The moans I heard weren't coming just from the fucking computer. Two. You're clearly not ashamed of yourself for doing so. And three. You kicked me out for no valid reason."

"Technically, I haven't kicked you out since you are still within the boundaries of this property."

"You know what I meant!"

"Do I?" he smirks. "Enlighten me, Rachel."

"Fuck you, you Bastard!" I yell at him.

"Hostility brings you nowhere, Rachel." he teases after recognizing how annoyed I got when he called me by my whole name.

"I'm not a fucking 'Rachel' okay!"

"I. Want. You." he gently whispers to my right ear.

"Huh?"

"Now." he whimpers as he lifts my body up in one quick gesture and puts me down on the sheets. "Fuck, Rae. Ye turn me on when ye're mad." he says as he kisses the skin below my chest.

"I'm not one of those girls who fuck for fun." I hold my left hand against his bare skin. "I have to know this is something real."

"I can't promise ya commitment, if that's what ye're asking."

"Fuck it," I say as I struggle to take off my pants. He clasps my upper thighs with his hands and brings his lips to mine. They tasted of bittersweet victory and a dash of pure lust. I wrap my fingers around his neck and explore the caves of his mouth.

"Shit!" I exclaim as I push Niall's head away.

"Whut's wrong?"

"I promised my sister I'd go to this breakfast thing with my dad, his future wife, and her son today."

"Let's just ditch the parents, Sis." Niall winks as he gets off me and puts some clothes on. "I'm gonna go walk Sammy." he says as he closes the door.

I look at my phone and open a message from Stella. "Surprise Bitch! I'm guessing you're already at breakfast with Dad, Maura, and Niall. Who knew that guy from YouTube you used to go crazy about would be our future step brother? Anyways, THE ARCTIC MONKEYS WERE AWESOME. YOU SHOULD'VE WENT WITH US. See ya soon! xx"

My life must be some big joke concocted by the gods.