Episode 10

The party had been going on for hours and to be honest, there wasn't anything exciting going on. No one was being crazy. No one was breaking up. No one was throwing a massive fit. I swear to God, my grandma's birthday party last year was a hell lot more exciting.

Kelly spots me and asks where Harry was. I told her he had to go to the loo and she just squeezes my arm and points her finger at  me. "You sly little fox, I didn't know you were seeing anyone. You never tell me anything anymore." I promise to give her all the details tomorrow and she nods. Liam arrives with drinks for the both of them and I make an excuse to leave.

I look for Harry but he was nowhere to be found. I bet he went to appease Louis. I go to the bathroom and find Ms. Ainsworth making out with a freshman. Nothing surprising there, really. I go back to the boring party and yeah, it was still boring.

It takes me a few seconds to realize that someone was behind me. As warm hands touch my shoulders, I feel an unexpected sense of excitement. After what had happened with Liam earlier today, you'd think my initial reaction would be to panic. But I didn't. I wasn't panicking at all. In fact, I was a bit enchanted. I don't know why but I knew these hands meant no harm. They were strong and steady, but not alarming or stern. I don't look back and his hands just stay on my shoulders for a couple more seconds.

"Tell me," I feel him breathe against my skin "Mind if I did this?" he says as he moves my hair away from my neck and plants soft kisses along my nape. I close my eyes in ecstatic pleasure. His lips takes a journey to mine and I am caught by surprise by my body's almost immediate reaction. His mouth tasted of a bittersweet composition of cigarette and alcohol and I feel a sudden surge of energy through my veins. I wrap my arms tight around his neck and our tongues dance in a synchronized routine. I tug on his curly hair. Curly. Hair.

Curly hair?

"What the fuck!" I gasp as I push him away. "Harry?"

"Louis is watching." he silences me with his mouth. "I gave him an ultimatum. It was either we come out together or I leave him for you," he whispers.

"You're drunk,"

"A little bit but I'm sober enough to make these decisions, yeah?"

"What makes you so sure he'll take the first option?"

"He loves me too much." he smirks. Drunk Harry is full of himself.

"Does he really believe you have an interest in me and I to you?"

"Oh trust me, he knows I'm serious about this." Harry suppresses a laughter.

"Are you? If he doesn't act the way you want him to, will you really leave him for good?"

"Rae, just cooperate, will you?"

"As much as I want to help you win your football throphy back, I am not your toy and you don't get to plan all this stuff with me involved in it." I tighten my grip to my clutch and just before I leave, Harry grabs my wrist.

"Help me out and I'll see to it Niall falls for you by the end of this semester."

"Niall has a brain of his own, thank you very much but the answer is 'no,' Harry."

"I know things, Rae. I know what makes people tick. I can make anyone fall in love with me, both man and woman and I assure you that I can definitely make Niall fall for you. Look at yourself, you enjoyed that kiss we shared, didn't you?"

"Alright, Casanova." I look down the floor to hide the pink of my cheeks. "You're on."

"You're blushing." Harry holds my face up with his hands and brings his lips to mine.

I imagined Louis and his reaction to all this. For a second, I thought I could see him crinkle his eyes in disgust. It was like a mirror staring back at me. Am I really going to hurt someone else just to get someone I don't really know? I'm selfish. Too selfish. I barely even knew Niall and here I was, willing to get a bigger shot with him at Louis Tomlinson's expense.

"Let's stop this." I gaze at the greenest eyes I've ever laid my eyes upon. "If you really love him, you wouldn't want to hurt him and if I'm really destined to be with Niall, he'll come around."

"You're right and I'm sorry I got you caught up in this," Harry nods. "Let's pretend tonight never happened?"

"Deal," I smile.

Just as Harry was going to turn his head around, I spot Louis making out with a beautiful blonde. I didn't get to see her face but I already knew who it was. Only two people in Bradford University can afford shoes that cost more than this very building itself. The Howard twins.

On the other side of the room, I see Niall making out with the slut machine slash teacher. Great. Just great. Ms. Ainsworth sure moves fast. She was just at the bathroom with someone else five minutes ago for fuck's sake. How can someone so slutty teach students morals?

This generation's messed up.

And what the fuck? Who does Niall Horan think he is? Sure, go put your tongue down a teacher's throat, Mr. YouTube. Why don't you got make a video featuring that slut machine? Surely, that would just be amazing.

"Wait, Harry," I hold his head in my hands. "Sorry for chickening out, let's go on with the plan."

"But I thought you wanted out?"

"I want back in,"

"You sure about this?"

"Hell yeah,"

"What made you change your mind?"

"Just kiss me passionately because both our boys have their faces being eaten out by random bitches," I whisper seductively in his ear.

"Let's put on a show, then?" A devilish smirk forms on his mouth.

"Aye," I bite my lower lip. "Let's make everyone wish they were us, shall we?"

"Show me what you got, Evans."

Oh yes I will.