Episode 23

Quick Note: I really enjoyed writing Harry's POV and I hope you enjoy reading it as well. (To make things clear, this Chapter is sort of Harry's version of Episode 22)

* * * * * * * * *

Harry's POV 

I look around the room and it is filled with happy faces; apart from one. Niall just arrived but he has chugged more beer than four people combined. I watch him sobbing near the couch and a lesbian couple sneers as he throws up beside them.

"You're Irish aren't you supposed to have high tolerance for alcohol?" Tanya Howard sighs as she takes her girlfriend somewhere away from Niall.

After Louis and I came out of the closet, many people followed as well. Some were people who were obviously not straight and some were complete surprises. Take Tanya Howard as an example. No one had a clue she was a lesbian. I bet even her twin sister didn't know.

I walk towards Niall and hand him a red cup. He takes it and absorbs all the alcoholic contents with one big gulp. I asked him what was wrong but he said he was fine. Irish men really are too proud to accept their own vulnerability.

"Come on, you can tell me." 

"Rae thinks I'm a slut." Niall sobs.

"Well...you can't blame her, Niall." I laugh. I never thought Niall was the 'emotional' type when he gets drunk.

"She's the bigger slut...she went on a date with Kennedy right after we nearly hooked up," he whines.

"Stop being a pussy and go call her and tell her how you feel, Mate." I say as I tap his back.

"Good idea!" he yells loudly at my ear. "I'm gonna call her right now!" he exclaims as he takes out his phone.

"No, Niall." I grab his phone away from him. "I'll hold on to this until you're sober."

"Give it back!" he says as he flails his arms around me and tries to reach the phone.

"What happened to this guy?" Louis laughs as he approaches us.

"Girl problems." I laugh. "Thank God I'm gay."

"The perks of being gay!" Louis shouts as he raises his cup. I don't know who was more wasted, Niall or Louis. "Who's the girl anyway?"

"Rachel," Niall whispers to my ear as he sobs on my sweater. "I'm sorry for driving off and leaving you alone a while ago." he continues to sob.

"You left her alone?" Louis asks.

"Somewhere near Kennedy's." he giggles. "It's a good thing you found your way back." Niall says as he hugs me tight.

A guy hits on Niall and Niall tells him he is on a vagina diet. This makes Louis burst into laughters and after a short while, it sends him to the floor. Niall just looks at him weirdly. He is entirely clueless that Louis is kinda high. Well, I don't think anyone was aware that he was. Except for me, I guess.

I don't know how long Louis has been taking these pills. Days? Weeks? Months? I really have no idea. Some would say it is a normal thing for people in uni to get baked at least once or twice in their college life. But not for Louis. Louis was the driven, friendly and sporty straight-A student. He's the responsible class president slash football captain type. He's the golden boy. He's the good one in our relationship. He's not this guy in front of me. This is not a 'normal' thing for Louis Tomlinson to do. Clearly, there is something he is hiding from me.

"Did I do this to you?" I whisper to him as I lift him up from the floor but he ignores my question.

"Are the police here yet?" Louis slurs. He's beyond wasted. He's fried. He looked cute though. He was wearing his reading glasses and I fight the urge to kiss his pink lips. I don't know why but I don't like kissing him when he is in his drunken state.

"What police?"

"I ordered some police online." he chuckles. "Where the fuck are they?"

"I thought we agreed no strippers..." I take a sip from my red cup. "Remember what happened last time?"

"Not really," Louis squints at me. He's lying. I know him too well.

"I'm gonna go look for Rae,"

"Staaaaaay," Louis moans. Damn. He's hot when he's needy.

"I'll be right back, Babe." I say as I give him a light kiss on the cheek.

I leave the room and head down to the parking lot. I've been to the Goode's mansion before and it takes me less than ten minutes to find Rae at one of the local diners nearby. She seemed normal. It has been days since we've last talked and I really miss talking to her.

I walk into the diner and we chat for a little while. Rae tells me what Dr. Kleinshart told her the day Louis got hospitalized and it dawns on me that it's probably my fault Louis turned out like this. It's my fault because I broke his heart back in high school. It's my fault he's becoming sick.

Rae pays for the check and when we head back to the dorm, we are greeted by the male strippers Louis ordered. They were dressed as police officers and if I didn't know any better, I'd think they were real policemen.

"Harry Styles, you are under arrest for the murder of John Frey." a tanned guy grabs me as he shows us his fake badge. Rae's eyes widen with fear as she tries to hold on to my hand. She looked scared and I almost wanted to tell her that these men weren't real policemen but men from a local strip joint and that this was all part of some roleplay but I don't. It was good to see she was worried for me. It was good to know that she cared.

"I'm sorry," I whisper to Rae as the tanned guy and his crew lead me inside the building.