Episode 34

• Dedicated to You

// F O U R - M O N T H S - L A T E R //

* * * * * * * * *

I wake up to a sickening feeling down my stomach. It had been two awful days since I've had diarrhea and it's been a total shitty summer break so far. For starters, I haven't started my english lit paper which was required to be a minimum of twenty pages long. How on earth am I supposed to finish twenty pages on analyzing Asian food trends when I can't even finish a paragraph?

"Nelly! Please bring some soup to yer sister." I hear Maura shout from the kitchen. "Nelly" was Maura's term of endearment for Niall. Although I would use this to tease him as I please, unknown to him, I personally found it quite cute. He was quite cute.

"I hate it when she refers to ya as my sister." Niall rolls his eyes as he enters my room with a tray of pumpkin soup. "It's creepy cause you know." Niall blushes as he sets the tray on the table beside me and I giggle at our foolishness.

"It's kinky," I try to put on a seductive smile but my lips betray me.

"Is it still painful?" Niall asks as he sits beside me and points at my stomach.

"I hate that you get to see me at this state."

"Diarrhea or not, you're still hot as hell." Niall gives me a soft kiss on my forehead. I catch a glimpse of blue clothing pass by my door and I go into a state of anxiety. Was it dad? Or Maura? Stella? We've been successfully hiding our relationship for three months now. I think we would've both made great actors or con artists.

"Babe, you gotta be careful." I sigh. "Walls have eyes."

"This having-to-hide-our-relationship thing kinda sucks, Rae." Niall shakes his head. "I wanna introduce you to me mam as my girl not me sister."

"I think it's too late for that, Nelly." I giggle.

"Hey!" Niall laughs uncomfortably. "I hear that name come out of your lovely mouth one more time and I will fuck you right in the ass, sis."

"You turn me on when you talk incest to me." I moan sarcastically.

"If you didn't have diarrhea, I swear I would have fucked your ass by now."

"I have a theory that the reason why boys are into anal so much is because y'all are secretly gay." I laugh.

"You and your theories." Niall chuckles.

"Are we starting to be siblingtonic? Or whatever the sibling term for platonic is?" I say these lines jokingly but we both knew, deep down, that there was reason to worry. After all, how platonic can it get when your dad and your boyfriend's mum are bound by matrimony.

"Would I say I wanted to fuck your ass if things were platonic between us? No. Would I do this?" Niall pauses to give me a long, lingering kiss.

"No." he assures me one more time. "I love you Rachel Evans. Not as a sister, but as a woman." Niall kisses me one more time. This time, it was a quick peck on the lips. "I love you." He kisses me playfully all over my body.

"Love you too." I sigh. "Why did our parents have to fall in love in that cruise tour thing?"

"Well, at least we get to live in the same house.. and see each other everyday." Niall smiles. "I love seeing you everyday."

"I love seeing you everyday too." Niall doesn't say a word. He just casually positions himself next to me. Next thing I know, he moves my head to rest on his shoulder.

"What if someone sees us?"

"I'll just say I'm being a good brother." he shrugs.

"Niall?"

"Yes?"

"Do you remember dad and Maura's wedding?"

"What about it?"

"Never mind." I close my eyes. "I'll be right back." I say as I dash to the washroom. Nature's calling. After I finish with my business, I enter my room to find an empty bed. With the strength I could muster, I slowly make my way down to the garage. The garage has been Niall's temporary room for the meantime.

"Something's been bugging me actually.."

"I had to leave or they'd get suspicious." he explains. "What's wrong, love?" Niall asks as he realized the seriousness in my tone. He gets up from his makeshift desk and walks towards me.

"The day of the wedding, I kind of walked in on Maura and Harry's dad. Your mum was half-naked. I didn't want to say anything but last week she said she was going to the market but I followed her and she went to meet with Hamish." I say in a span of ten seconds. It has been troubling me for the last two months and I'm so happy I've finally told someone.

"Are ye spying on me mam?" Niall turns red. "Are ya accusing her of cheating?"

"It's just pretty odd that she had to lie about meeting Hamish." 

"I know me mam and she's no cheater." Niall raises his voice at me. "You're going to make up silly stories just so we won't have to be step-siblings?" Niall shakes his head in disgust. "That's messed up, Rae. Even for you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I yell back at him. "I'm not inventing stuff.. I really saw her with Hamish."

"Fuck you." Niall shouts as he storms out of the room.

* * * * * * * * *

first things first, im the realest okay jk omg im so lame okay anyway first things first, if u dont like or if you arent comfortable with this (sort of) incest thing then yea i suggest you stop reading while it's still too early.. 

second, if you didnt get my reference in the first paragraph it's from this song called fancy by iggy and charli xcx

third, fun fact fancy used to be my jam but it got over played and now im just like meh but idk it's always stuck on my head until now

fourth, omg i havent updated in months im so sorry ive just been so swamped with school work you dont have to finish reading this author's note but if you're curious the reason why i decided to write a new chapter is bc uni has been so shitty (im failing 2 subjects huhuhu) and i felt like i needed a break from all that academic shit and im kind of sad so yeah i felt like writing this would make me less stressed idk haha okay sorry for wasting your time on my useless life ily all and im SO sorry this update took so long hopefully you guys still remember the story line?? im so sorry im such a crappy author for making y'all wait.. i hope this chapter wasnt a disappointment and i hope y'all keep reading because ive got big plans for this story. i love u lil nuggets. ooh and btw in case it was not obvious, this chapter is like a few months after the previous ones.

oh and btw hamish = harry's dad in this fic

- sammy. xx