Episode 29

Harry stops the automobile in front of the big red sign that read "Alejandro's" in bold lettering for the second time and I watch the two boys get down from the car. Niall goes straight into the pizza establishment with his big black bag of equipment and talks to the manager.

"Are you getting down or not?" Harry shouts as he knocks on the window.

"Patience is a virtue." I playfully roll my eyes at him as I get down from the car.

"I don't care about virtues, babe." he smirks at me.

"Harry, you're one of the most virtuous people I know." I pinch his cheeks and they turn red.

"I am far from virtuous," he says as he bites his lower lip and inches his face closer to mine. I feel his breath brush my face and we remain awkwardly close for a few more seconds before he turns around and enters the pizza joint.

If I didn't know Harry was gay, I'd probably think he was thinking of kissing me. To be honest, I think there was a chance I would've kissed him back.

What the hell has gotten into me?

I like Niall. Only Niall.

Right?

Harry pushes the glass door open and looks at me like I was Alice in Wonderland and he was the Mad Hatter. "You coming or not?"

"Um yeah," I say as I make my way through the door. I avoid Harry's eyes and instead focus my attention on the paintings around the walls of the pizza joint. I make my way to the booth Niall was in, pushing away thoughts of Harry and his lips on mine. Fuck. Niall and I have just been to our sort of first date and here I am already thinking of cheating on him. And with my gay friend who has a boyfriend at that. Rachel Evans, you are such a sick donut. I sit down across Niall and watch as Harry sits down beside me. No. Why did you have to sit beside me, you little shit?

"So, I've thought of things for the video." Niall declares happily. It was good to see him smile again. After seeing Zoella at the park earlier today, he sort of lost his bubbly personality. Thank God he's back. Niall's back.

"That's good, mate." Harry absentmindedly comments as he takes the menu and goes to the counter to order for us. 

But is he?

Or is Niall just pretending?

Oh Niall. Why can't you realize that I'm here? I'm not Zoella Sugg. I'm not as beautiful. I'm not as funny or interesting. I'm not as charming. But I'm here. She's not. But I am. I'm here. I'm right here, Niall. Right here. "I'm right here."

"Whut are you mumbling?" Niall looks at me and I just tell him it was nothing.

We sit in silence and after a little while, Harry arrives with three cokes and a big pepperoni pizza. Niall takes a slice and puts it in his mouth. Harry gets a slice and puts it on my plate. He cuts another for himself and puts it on his plate. Harry gets the knife and the fork beside him and eats like a princess.

"Pizza should be eaten by hand, mate." Niall laughs.

"Agreed." I say as I hold the slice of pizza and shove it into my mouth.

Niall's phone rings and he answers it. "I'll be right back," Niall says as he looks up from his phone. I get a glance and see that it was Zoe who was on the other end of the line.

Harry and I are left alone and I look at him carefully. "The hell are you looking at?" Harry comments and I look away. He's been pretty dodgy lately. I wonder why?

"Why did you suggest this contest thing?" I ask. "Are you planning on joining the YouTube world too?" I wouldn't admit it to Harry but I think he would be great at it. He'd be a manlier, cheekier British version of Tyler Oakley.

"You don't think I'd manage," Harry shakes his head. "Ye of little faith."

"I didn't say that." I giggle. "You have some potential."

"Just 'some' potential?" he teases and I shake my head.

"You and Louis could be like the next Dan and Phil."

"There's something I have to tell you..."

"What?"

"Louis and I aren't in good terms right now."

"What happened?" I shout at him. "What the hell did you do?"

"I don't know what went wrong." Harry looks at his fingers and takes a sip of his coke.

"Don't be sad, Harry. Things will get better." I say as I rub his ear with my right hand. "You are such an awesome gay person, I'm so happy we're pals." I say as I play with his hair. "And you have beautiful gay hair...that's pretty awesome too." I laugh. I'm so happy I met Harry. To be honest, it's always been a dream of mine to have a gay best friend.

"Are you mocking my sexuality, Evans?" He looks at me and my face starts to burn up.

"Are we back to a last name basis, Styles?" I mock his raspy tone and he smiles. It was always a delight to watch Harry smile. "And to answer your question, no. I am in love with the fact that you are gay, Harry."

"Why?" he asks with a confused look plastered on his face.

"So it wouldn't mean anything if I did this." I say as I give him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Or this?" he says as he brings his lips closer to mine, not close enough to actually touch but close enough to send shivers down my spine; even though I knew I should have pulled away as soon as I could, neither of us do. I look at his eyes and he looks at mine. I feel his eyes wander from one nook and cranny of my face to the next and I study his face just as freely.

"Don't look at me like that." he says as he turns his head away from me. "You're making it so easy for me to fall for you."

"So do it," I whisper. "Fall for me."

* * * * * * * * *

Do you ship Rae with Niall or Harry ??

[   i  kind  of  ship  both  idk  lmao  ]

Please use #NACHEL for rae and niall or #HACHEL for rae and harry because im super curious to know what you guys think lmao xx