10: Shoto Todoroki - Happy Birthday Shoto (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Then I'll savour it," he said in his husky turned on voice. He sat up and ran his hands from my thighs up my stomach, landing on my bra covered breasts. His stare went from my eyes down to the cleavage that was poking out the top, and he began kissing them softly. I smiled, my head tilting back a little. He moved some of my hair out the way, and my bra strap fell down perfectly teasingly. He stared at it for a second, before immediately reaching behind me and attempting to undo the five hooks that held this bra to my body. I heard him swear under his breath which made me giggle, but after a few moments he had it undone and thrown to the side. "It looks so good on you but your body is just too damn irresistible," he moaned, pressing his lips against my erect nipples.

"Shoto! Mm, yeah," I moaned myself, clinging onto his shoulders and still grinding my hips against his crotch. "You make me so crazy, baby."

"I live to pleasure you," he mumbled against my breast, the vibrations of his voice and the heat of his breath sending chills down my spine.

"Mm, yeah, oh yes!" I moaned as his tongue licked my nipple ferociously and his hand alternated between palming my other breast and running my nipple between his thumb and index finger. "Baby, wait," I moaned, catching his attention. "I want tonight to be about you."

I pushed him back so he was laying on the bed once again, a look of desire sparking in his eyes. Gently I placed my lips from his ear, to his jawbone then down his pecs and his six pack until I reached the waistband of his smart trousers. Teasingly I palmed his erection with one hand and undid the buttons and zip with the other, then with the assistance of my teeth, pulled the trousers away from his crotch. I kissed his large erection through his boxers, pulling off his trousers in their entirety, then turning my attention to pulling off his boxers and releasing his beast.

Without hesitation I did so, and I'd never get tired of seeing him. Standing at seven inches, I considered myself to be a very lucky girl as it also had a fairly thick girth. Eyeing up his member, I took off his boxers and threw them somewhere I didn't care where before immediately pressing my lips up against him.

Shoto had made himself comfortable by resting his head against the fluffed up pillows, ready to watch the show. I licked the underside of his member a little, starting out slow so I could build up to the final show I had planned. Slowly I licked more and more, the large surface area of his dick meaning I had plenty of ground to cover.

As I swirled my tongue around the head of his erection, I began to get moans and grunts from him. I went a little more, adding my hand to the base and slowly pumping it. "Yeah, (y/n)," he groaned, staring down at me as I locked eye contact with him. Taking the entire head of his member in my mouth, I slowly pumped it in and out, releasing more sexy groans from the male. A small amount of pre-cum leaked from the tip, and using my tongue I spread it around him.

Keeping my mouth on his member and bobbing my head up and down, I spread his legs apart to get prepared for what I had planned. It seemed as though he just thought I was getting more comfortable - poor unsuspecting Shoto. Taking my mouth off of his member I went back to licking underneath him, in his most sensitive spot, abusing it as much as I could. My hand went from the base of his member to his balls, gently massaging them making him twitch in pleasure. I kept up this soft massage, alternating between my entire mouth encasing him and my tongue teasing his weak spot.

To add to the pleasure I began to run my free hand up and down his thigh, drawing patterns on it with my fingertip like he did to me. Then however, I decided to begin my special surprise for him. My mouth travelled from his member down to his balls, taking one in my mouth and pumping his member with my hand that was previously massaging them. "(y-y/n)!"

I groaned against his very sensitive balls and carefully avoided them pressing against my teeth, but carried on licking them. Hearing his moans and grunting of my name simply spurred me on more, desperate to pleasure him and give him the best birthday ever. Then, like planned, I turned it up a notch and pressed my fingers against his entrance. His previously closed eyes shot wide open as my finger entered his tight hole, and he immediately groaned my name. His face was bright red, apparently embarrassed to admit how much he was enjoying this. My hand pumping his member, my lips wrapped around his balls and my other hand fingering his hole.