So...

Warnings: real talk, mentions of self-harm and mental illness

Hey guys. This isn't a one-shot.

I really hate to do this, and I really didn't want to. but I need to take a break from this compilation.

I really love writing angst, and I really love all of you and I love these characters and writing fanfiction and everything.

Recently, though, my mental health hasn't been very good at all. 

I've struggled with depression/anxiety/ADHD for years now, and I knew that writing some of the stuff in here was bad/triggering for me but I kept doing it anyway. 

Recently, due to stress and things, I started reading and writing a lot more triggering stuff and unfortunately I started self-harming again.

I'm talking with my therapist, trying to work things out, but I know this book has impacted my health a lot.

So, I'm taking a break from this.

However, that makes this a perfect time for me to start something I wanted to do anyway!

I'll be starting a new one-shot book! This one will be fluff, and it won't be exclusively Roman (though he's still my favorite character). 

I know you all really like this book and I plan to start writing in it again someday, I just need to get myself into a better state of mind before doing that. 

once again, really sorry. I hope y'all will be interested in the fluff one-shots.

<3

Love you all,

-Coby