Chapter 16 ~ Afternoon cuddles and late night conversations

**Gerard's POV**

After school, me and Frank met up and talked about going to my house. Frank says his mom won't care if he spends the night.

"I'm sorry, Frankie. I don't think my parents would approve of having a sleepover on a school night." I reply, sincerely.

"Awh, that's too bad." Frank says, slowly bringing his arms up to wrap around my neck, pressing his body closer to mine. "I really wanted to stay over." he says before pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

I sigh. "I guess I could ask." I answer, giving in, snaking my arms around to his waist, holding him closer.

**Frank's POV**

I smile up at him, sweetly. "Okay. Let's go, then." I grab his hand and we walk to his house, me swinging my arms around, joyfully. I knew my little trick would work. He totally gave in. I mean, granted, we're not even a couple yet. But I could tell he enjoyed that first kiss we shared.

We arrive at our destination and Gerard unlocks the door, stepping inside and dragging me in with him. "Mom! I brought a friend!" He shouts in all directions.

A woman comes sprinting down the stairs. She walks up to us and puts her arms around Gerard, hugging him warmly, then greets me by putting her hand out for me to shake. I hesitantly put my hand out to meet hers. "So are you this Frank that I've been hearing so much about? Hi, I'm Donna. My Geebear just will not stop talking about you. You're even more handsome than he said! Are you his boyfriend? Oh, and you give a good handshake, too! Most of the boys Gerard brings home have fishgrip. Are you staying over for dinner?" She continues to shove compliments and questions and such down my throat, until Gee interrupts her by clearing his throat.

"Sorry, Mom, but we're gonna head down to my room. Love you!" He says, dragging me through the house and down to the basement.

"Okay, Honey! Tell me if you boys need anything!" Donna shouts to us down the hall.

When we get downstairs, we pass what looks like an art studio. Gerard still has a firm grip on my wrist. He pulls me down the small corridor to a bedroom littered with posters, a few on the walls and at least six more that still need to be put up. This was his bedroom, I'm guessing. He sits down on the bed, patting the spot next to himself, signalling for me to sit next to him.

I turn to face him. "So, you told your mom about me?" I ask, innocently.

"Remember last night, when we fell asleep during the movie and I got home too late?"

"Yeah." I answer.

"Well, she was waiting for me to get home the entire time. She asked me where I went and I ended up telling her about you and, uhh... Yeah..." Gerard trails off, blushing.

"I don't mind. It's cute." I say, slowly bringing my hand up to cup the side of his face, leaning in to kiss him.

He stops me. "Wait. So does this make us a couple?" He asks.

"Only if you want it to, baby." I answer, seductively.

Gerard is the one to lean in this time, pressing a soft, sweet kiss to my lips, caringly. I respond
by pushing him down on the mattress, straddling his hips and attacking his lips with my own.

We're interrupted by a knock on the door. Gerard groans and looks towards the door. "Yes?" He asks.

"Do you boys need anything? Maybe some food after your long day at school?" I hear what sounds like Donna asking. I felt like she could've even asked, 'maybe a condom?'.

"No, Mom! We're fine!" Gerard answers.

"Okay, just feel free to ask if you need anything." Donna replies. I wait a few more seconds. I'm pretty sure she's walked off by now.