Chapter 3 ~ Not Like I Care Anyway...

**Frank's POV**

Within a few days, I was discharged from the hospital.

Now I'm at home, in my room. Avoiding human contact as much as possible, of course.

My mom knocks on my bedroom door.

"Yes?" I answer.

"Honey, can I come in and ask you something?" She asks me. Shit... Did the doctors find out anything and tell her?

"Yeah. One sec." I say, then get up to clean a few things up, like razors I was planning to use, for you know what. I, of course, didn't want her to find out. I went to open my door.

"What did you want to ask me?" I questioned my mom.

"What are your opinions on moving, Frankie?" She says.

"What!?" I yell.

"Well, I just feel that if you went to a different school, you wouldn't get bullied so much." She said.

I sighed. Maybe she was right...

But what about Jamia?

Oh, that's right...

I still haven't told her about Jamia.

But, I'm sure we won't move too far away, right? I'm sure I'll still be able to see her.

"Where are we moving to?" I ask, calmly.

"Well, I looked around and found a nice school in Newark." My mom answers.

Okay. Good. So were not moving halfway across state.

"The house I found is only about fifteen to twenty minutes from where we live now, and the school is in walking distance from there." She clarifies.

"Okay. It shouldn't be too bad, then. I mean, it's not like we're moving, like, ten hours away." I replied.

"Okay. Well, let me just call the house owners and see if it's still available." My mom said, and left.

Hmm... What should I do now? Should I start packing? But what if the house isn't available anymore? I don't know. I think I'll get a few things together, just in case. I won't know until everything is sorted out.

Besides. Maybe this is all for the better...

AN: Ooh. Frankie's moving and going to a new school. This should be good. ;) Vote if you enjoyed, and I'll see you next time. Stay classy, Night Walkers.