Chapter 32 ~ I'll do it anyway

**Gerard's POV**
I had to find a way to keep this from being awkward. Then again, it's not like he has to pose naked. I won't force him if he doesn't want to. Well, I guess it's now or never.

"Hey, Frank?" I say bravely.

"Yeah, Gee?" There's no going back now.

"D-Do- Would you mind posing for me...?" I ask nervously.

"Hmm... That depends what you mean... Do you want to draw me like one of your French girls?" He jokes. I just sit there, feeling my face fill with color.

"Y-Yes, actually... You don't have to if y- if you don't want to."

"No. Don't worry, Gee. I like the idea. Let's do it." He agrees, putting his hand on mine. I feel my face get hotter. "You're blushing, Gee." He informs me, kissing me on the cheek and giggling.

"I know." I groan.

"C'mon. Let's do this." He says as he sits up and peels his shirt off, revealing a few scars around his stomach. I don't know if I want to know the story about those. He smiles at me, but then notices that he has scars all over his body.

"Don't worry. I haven't cut since I met you. They're old. I'm better now. Just ignore them." He tells me.

"No. I want everything to be exact. I want it to explain in itself that, in every masterpiece, there will be flaws. There is no such thing as perfection. And I want this piece to show that." I say.

"Oh..." He replies. "Oh. Okay." I can see the spark in his eyes when he begins to understand what I meant. He moves his hands down to unbutton his jeans, getting on his back to pull them off completely, along with his underwear.

The last time I saw his penis it semt a little smaller. Now it looks like a good six inches to me. And if that's natural, I have to say I'm surprised; it's larger than average and he's still only sixteen.

"So, how do you want me to pose?" Frank asks me, playing with his fingers.

"Uhh..." I stop to think. What would be the best way to represent this. I don't exactly want it to be sexy, but more natural. Should he be facing me or not? Oh! I know. "Just face me, sitting down with your legs in front of you." He does as told, putting his arms behind himself for support.

"Alright. Now, kind of slouch over and look at me." I command. He obeys and looks me in the eyes. I begin to lightly sketch what I see. "Okay. Now, since this will be detailed, I need you to stay as still as possible. Can you do that for me?" I say.

"Yeah. I can do that."

"Alright."

••about half an hour later••

"Done." I say, placing the sketchbook in front of me.

Frank sighs. "Finally." He says. Sitting up on his knees and stretching. "Can we cuddle now?" He asks.

"Um, sure. But don't you want to put your clothes back on first?" I reply, looking at him confused.

"No. But you can take yours off." He says, looking me up and down.

"Frank, it's November." I answer.

"We have a blanket. It's already folded in half and it's still pretty big. Besides, I already got naked a half hour ago and I'm used to the cold now. But I want skin on skin contact." He insists.

I sigh, giving in. "Fine."

"Good." He says, unfolding the blanket and laying on it, folding it back over himself.