Chapter 7 ~ Meeting a potential friend. Or more than that ;)

**Gerard's POV**

I walk into the bathroom and see Mikey helping out some kid with a bloody nose.

Hmm...

He looks kinda cute...

No, Gerard. You know what happens when you ask straight guys out.

I mean, he has to be straight, right?

The cute ones are always straight.

Oh well, I could try and find out the fun way.

"Wow, Mikes. Only two days of being at this school and you already have a boyfriend? Nice." I taunt.

Mikey looks over and scowls at me.

"He's not my boyfriend, Gee." He replies, annoyed.

"Awh... Too bad. You guys would make an adorable couple." I say in a baby voice.

"Shut up, Gerard." Mikey says.

The other boy remains silent.

"So, what's your name? I'm Gerard, but you can call me Gee." I ask the boy and wink.

I can see a faint blush appear on the boy's face. "Frank." He says, quietly.

"That's a nice name. So, tell me; how did you and my brother meet?" I question, curiously.

"No way special. He just found me in his locker and opted to help." Frank answers.

"Well, that's nice of him. So, would you ever think to start dating my brother?" I ask, only wanting to find out if he's gay or not.

"Hmm... Maybe. I don't know. Mikey isn't really my type." He answers.

"Hm. Interesting. So, what would your type be?" I inquire.

"You guys, stop talking about me like I'm not even here." Mikey pipes in.

"Oh, but you should be used to it, by now, Mikes." I reply, jokingly, only to get on his nerves.

"Stop it." He says, annoyed.

Frank giggles.

Awww even his laugh is cute.

He hops off the counter and walks over to me and Mikey.

"Well, it was great talking to you guys, but we should probably get to class." He says, pointing to the bathroom door.

And right after he said that, the bell rings.

"Yeah, we probably should. But we could stay here." I reply.

"I'm not skipping, Gee." Mikey says, and walks out of the bathroom.

Once he's gone, I turn to Frank.

"Oh, well. I guess it's just us, then." I say and wink.

Frank laughs. "I guess so."

AN: Oooh Gee and Frankie are skipping class in the bathroom... I wonder what'll happen next. I'll see you next time, Night Walkers.