Chapter 13 ~ Guess What!

**Frank's POV**

I wake up at 7:00AM, finally having a reason to get up; Gerard. I know we haven't even known eachother for a full 24hours yet, but, I don't know, I just feel at home when I'm with him.

I roll out of bed and walk to my closet, picking out an AC/DC shirt and yellow jeans. I shower and change into the outfit, then grab my book bag and I walk out the door on my way to school.

I got to school and entered the building, looking for one man in particular. And maybe his brother, if they're together. I walk up to what I remember as Mikey's locker, and wait. After a few minutes, Gerard comes running up to me and engulfs me in a tight hug. "I was looking all over for you!" He shouts.

"Well, I've been waiting here since I got to school!" I answer.

Gerard squeezes me tighter. "I missed you, Frankie." He whispers in my ear.

"We were only apart for like two and a half hours, Geebear." I reply.

"I know, but it felt like forever." He says.

"Sure, it did..." I answer. "Anyway, what classes do you have?" I ask, pulling out my class schedule.

"Uhh..." Gerard begins taking out his schedule to check. "I have chemistry first, and then it's math, then social studies, then it's lunch period, then art, and then I have psychology, and last, biology. You?" He says.

"I also have chemistry first, then I have creative writing, then social studies, then lunch, then I have art, then math, and then music." I reply, looking at my schedule. "So, we have three classes together and we can also sit together during lunch!" I say, excitedly.

"Alright," He replies, taking my hand in his. "Since we have the same first class, I'm walking you."

I feel a blush rise to my cheeks. "Okay." I answer and walk with him to the classroom.

When we enter the classroom, there are plenty of extra desks. Probably because we're early by about five minutes. The teacher notices us and asks, "Hello, boys. Are you new to this class?"

"Uhh... Yeah." Gerard replies, shyly.

"Well, I have an available desk for the both of you, if you'd like to work together." The teacher replies, noticing our still intertwined fingers.

"That would be greatly appreciated, thank you." Gerard says in return.

"No problem. The desk is right there." She informs us, pointing to a desk near the front. "My name's Jamia, by the way."

"Uh, nice to meet you, Jamia." I say, taking my hand from Gee's and placing it in front of her to shake. She takes it, kindly.

I take my hand away and grab Gee's back. "Let's go over to the desk, Geebear." I whisper in his ear.

"Okay, Frankie." He whispers back and walks to the desk with me.

We wait around for a bit and a tall guy with a light brown fro walks through the door. "Hey, Jams." He waves to the teacher.

"Hello, Ray. Nice to see you again." She smiles.

The boy, who I'm assuming must be Ray, notices me out of the corner of his eye. "Hey, I like your shirt." He says.

"Oh," I look down at my shirt, quickly. "Thanks." I reply.

We continued the class period and me and Gerard say goodbye as we part for the next class period. We meet back up in Social Studies, third period, and sit as close to eachother as possible. Then it's lunch period and we sit together. After a bit of sitting and talking, Mikey sits down and joins us along with the kid, who, if I remember correctly, is named Ray, from Chemistry.

"Hey, guys." Mikey greets us, casually. "This is Ray."

"Hi, Ray. I'm Frank, and this is Gerard." I introduce us, outstretching my hand for Ray to shake. He takes it gladly.

"Nice to meet you, Frank." He says, happily.

"You, too." I smile.

"And nice to meet you, too, Gerard." Ray puts his hand out for Gerard to shake. Gerard takes Ray's hand, hesitantly.

"Umm... Same." Gee says.

I haven't noticed until now, but Mikey was staring at Ray with a look a little further down the road from what I would call "friendship". He had his hands on his cheeks, supporting his head with a tiny smile on his lips. Mikey has a crush on Ray. I know it.

"Well, uh..." Mikey begins. "I think we're gonna go now." He stands up along with Ray. "Bye, guys. It was fun talking."

"Bye, lovebirds!" Gerard shouts back, sarcastically. So I was right...

Mikey snaps his head in our direction, his face red as a tomato. "I DON'T LIKE HIM THAT WAY!!" He yells back, annoyed.

Gerard looks back at me. "He totally likes him that way."

"Definitely."

AN: AAYYYYYYY WE GOT SOME RIKEY IN THE HOUSE!!!! Vote if you enjoyed and I'll see you next time. Bye, for now, Night Walkers.