Chapter 42 ~ I actually have no idea what happened with this one

Ahahahahaha I can't keep up with anything. Anyway, have this. It's probably like four weeks late again but it's somewhat long.

•••
**Frank's POV**
We decided to watch Critters and about halfway through the movie, Gerard began shivering under the heap of blankets. I tried to snuggle in closer to him but it didn't work.

"Are you cold, sweetheart?" I questioned as though I didn't know the answer.

"Y-Y-Yeah," he answered through clattering teeth. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie before getting up and asking him to come with me. "What-t ar-re you d-d-doing?" he asked, still shivering as I walked towards the bathroom.

I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him. "I'm gonna draw you a bath, dummy."

He giggled and threw the blankets off himself before standing up to follow me to the bathroom.

I walked through the door and knelt down next to the bathtub, turning the shower knob around three quarters of the way for hot water. I put my hand under the running water to make sure it wasn't too hot before asking Gerard to test it himself.

"Is that good?" I asked him as he sat down next to me. He put his hand under and waited there for a few seconds before nodding his head and standing up to walk over to the sink and grab a towel from the cabinet under it. I asked him if he wanted bubbles and, being the six-year-old at heart that he is, nodded his head enthusiastically. He walked back over to me and I stood up to meet his eyes with my own, leaving the water running.

"Thank y-you so muc-ch for-r everyth-thing, Frank-kie," he smiled, still shivering slightly.

"It's my pleasure, Gee," I replied, grinning back up at him. He put his hands on my waist and leant in closer to kiss me. I closed the gap between us and looped my arms around his neck loosely, getting up on my toes so kissing him would be easier. He was still lightly shivering into the kiss, but I found it to be cute.

He suddenly had a very large jolt of a chill and I began giggling into the kiss. I felt him smile before pulling away and staring into my eyes. "I love you so much, Frankie," he told me before holding me close to his chest in a tight hug.

"I love you, too, Gee," I replied, my voice muffled by his shirt. I then made sure he was aware of the fact that the bathtub could start overflowing soon and he let go of me.

I looked over to see that, indeed, the bathtub was very close to overflowing. "Get undressed, sweetheart. I'm gonna go upstairs and make hot chocolate," I informed him before leaving the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I made my way upstairs and to the kitchen to see Mikey and Ray in the middle of a sloppy makeout session. I stood there awkwardly for a bit and when they didn't notice me after a couple minutes I cleared my throat disruptively. Both of their eyes snapped open and looked in my direction, but they didn't break the kiss. They just stared at me, frozen in place. I then asked the very important question that was waiting for far too long to come out.

"Do you have any hot-cocoa mix?" I asked nonchalantly.

Mikey slowly broke away from Ray's face and said a simple, "Yeah," before pointing to a cabinet behind them.

"Okay. Thanks. In the mean time, could you guys go somewhere else?" I asked, an awkward, displeased tone in my voice. Mikey just groaned in response and dragged Ray upstairs by his hand.

I walked forward to open the cabinet and searched around for the hot chocolate mix. I eventually found some hiding in the very back and I had to get a chair so I could grab it. I got a couple mugs and filled the kettle with water before setting it on the stovetop and turning the dial for the burner that I chose.

I stood by the stove and poured a couple spoonfuls of hot cocoa mix into each of the two mugs before looking around for a few minutes. After maybe six or seven minutes, I heard whistling from the kettle and turned to face it, flipping up the small piece on the spout to begin pouring. I removed it from the heat of turned off the stove before pouring in what I believed was an even amount for each cup. I then stirred the contents at a somewhat failed attempt of combining the water and powder.

I held the mugs in my hands firmly and turned around to make my way to the stairs. Also, I may or may not have tripped a few times walking down to the basement. The drinks were still fine though so everything's all good.

I walked into Gerard's room and set the mugs down on his desk carefully before walking to the bathroom. I stopped at the door because I heard noises.

I put my ear up to the door and heard light splashing, along with heavy breathing. After about a minute of listening, I heard Gerard let out a choked off moan. "Oh fuck," he drew in a large breath of air and then a light whimper came out. "Fr-Frankie..." Then there was a full on moan and there was no way he was hiding that.

I did my best to fight off the urge to open the door but I guess I'm just not the best at letting people have their privacy. I flung the door open to see him grasping his cock and he was staring at me with a terrified look on his face.

"Did you really think you'd have time to yourself for that long, Gee?" I asked teasingly. He slowly removed his hand and, to my slight surprise, he was completely hard. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow before saying, "I don't know whether or not I should help you with that."

"Please do," he whispered desperately.

"Hmm... Well," I shut the door behind me and walked over to the tub, kneeling next to it. "I guess it couldn't hurt..." I rolled up my sleeve and slowly trailed my hand up his thigh before cupping his balls gently.

I watched his face intently as he stared at my hand, his eyes threatening to close from pleasure. He looked up at me as I took my hand away, a desolate form of confusion in his eyes.

"Do you want me to get in with you? It's a pretty big tub." Gerard grinned as soon as the words left my mouth and nodded.

I stripped down to my boxers and watched Gerard's eyes as they trailed my body hungrily. He bit his lip and outstretched a hand to help me get in safely. I then took my boxers off and grabbed the edge of the tub with one hand, and his with the other. I lowered myself into the soapy water and sat so I was facing him. It really was a big tub, I'm pretty sure it could've been made for two people seeing as it fit Gerard and I perfectly and there was still some extra room.

It was a really fucking big tub.

"I love you," he told me, squeezing my hand before taking his free one and playing with my hair. I smiled mindlessly in response and squeezed back.

"I love you, too, Gee." He smiled back after my reply and I couldn't help but let my lips pull back and show my teeth. He leaned in and kissed me gently and I responded almost immediately, bringing one hand up to cup his face and the other to rest on his shoulder.

He began moving his lips at a steady pace and my emotions were running wild. One part of my brain wanted to pin him back and kiss his breath away, while another part wanted him to do that to me, as another part thought of all the things that could go wrong, and another part was just plain excited. Too excited to even think about stopping.

AN: I actually have no idea what happened with the plot of this chapter. It started out as 'oh let's have Frankie draw Gerard a bath and it'll be cute' to 'LET'S MAKE HIM JACK OFF'. So yeah.