"m..mhm... s..spanking..."

"and Joon obviously knows it, by the way he's grinning.. it's not a bad thing to try new things as long as you trust each other. BDSM is also loving eachother endlessly. Most of the BDSM relationships that I got to know are happily married and still having their wild sex life, even with already 3 kids. But I don't think you already have a save word don't you?"

"What's a save word, Noona?"

"You will need a save word... When you try something new and Joonie is doing something where you feel uncomfortable... you really don't like it, it just doesn't feels right, then you can use your save word. It's a signal for Joon as your Master to stop whatever he is doing. And if Joon wants to make sure how you feel, he can ask for a color."

"Wait why color?"

"The color you say is based on how you feel. When you say green, Joon knows you feel good and he can continue exactly what he's doing and how he is doing it, when you say yellow, it's a sign for him to slow down and be careful, cause you're not completely comfortable with what ever he is doing. And red, that's the sign for him to stop, especially, when it comes in combination with your save word. For example he is trying the hot candle wax on you and you really hate it, cause it hurts to much and it burns you say your save word and he will stop looking at you and asking for the color. Then it's up to you to say Yellow for like just be careful I don't know what to feel about this or you say red and he never tries it again."

"Noona... what's that candle wax thing you're talking about?"

"No... Don't even think about it Joon... Don't try it... you don't know how to do it right so don't even think about it... If you want the same effect just use an ice cube... it's not as bad as the wax but has almost the same effect when you use it right..."

"NOONNAA", the omega whined,hating already the look of his mate. "Don't tell him that... my ass still hurts like bitch..."

"AHAHAHAHA Sorry Jinnie but ehm... if you want to know more about that stuff, I actually wanted to stay for a while so... I can tell you a little more, but I think that should be enough information for today. Joonie, you just don't worry when Jin turns like that again, just do what I said and everything will be fine", the alpha said smiling lightly. They both nodded and Jin made Joon and Jungmi go out. Jimin would be there soon for more tests.

______________________

Jungkook was all cuddled up with Tae in the bathtub. After that stressful day, they just needed their alone time with eachother. Needing eachothers company, warmth and love.

Tae was playing with the bubbles, while sitting on JKs lap, cuddling him. He giggled cutely, when he blowed the bubbles in Jungkooks face, who made a funny face in return.

Jungkook watched his baby with a smile on his lips. He was the cutest little bean and he just loved him so much. The alpha just couldn't imagine a life without his little angel. Instinctively he pulled the omega closer. Arms possessively around his tiny waist, holding him in place.

The omega looked at his alpha, smiled and kissed his cheek. Cuddling closer, burying his face in JKs neck and inhaling his scent. Instantly the omega calmed down and nuzzled his nose on the alphas skin.

"Hmm... You smell good Koo..."

"Really?"

"Hmm..Yeah...", mumbling in his skin and pressing himself closer and closer.

"Baby let's go sleep hm?"

"No... Why?... I wanna stay here with you..."

"Oh baby... come on, we can cuddle in bed where it's warm and more comfortable hm?"