That Might Work

"It seems we have a few... Issues that need solving."Odin said looking over you and the others. You looked at Thor who was standing close with Sif and Loki who was staring at you instead of Odin, causing a slight blush on your face. "I am in love with Thor, tis no secret Odin. I have been." Sif began to speak but was quickly cut off by Odin slamming his cane down once more, silencing her quickly. "You will speak once I am finished!" He yelled. "There was a deal put into place, Thor is to marry (y/n) and Loki marry Sigyn. This is what it will be or (y/n) will be sent away, and I'm almost sure the three of you do not want that. Figure out your mess or she will be sent home in three days." Odin waved you all away and the four of you walked hand on hand as you left Odin alone with Sigyn who was glaring at you. "That didn't go very well.." you said to the others. Loki grabbed your hand and squeezed it reassuringly "we'll figure it out my love.. I promise.." the Prince of mischief said with a smile. You couldn't help but smile back. "We could all always go to earth" you proposed with a chuckle which caused Thor and Loki to stop in their tracks "could we even do that?" Loki thought out loud "II was kidding" you retorted as you starer him down. "No.. that might work... " he muttered under his breath.