Back On Asgard

Back on Asgard

"Are you ready to be nice Sif dear?" Sigyn asked in her trademark sadistic tone. "Why would I ever be kind to the likes of you?" Sif spat out glaring at the sorceress. " I just thought you would benefit to know that your dear Thor isn't who he claims to be... or should I say.. just isnt thor at all. Funny that you couldn't tell even when he was all inside of you, same with that disgusting Human" Sigyn laughed again "you're truly a grotesque female." The warrior woman replied. "Why should I believe you? The female trickster?" "Honestly Sif darling,  what have I to gain by lying about something so insignificant? I'm surprised Odin, Loki and the earth tramp didn't notice it sooner. I figured it would be fun to let play out, but they left and I'll just have to settle on this lone reaction. " Sigyn sighed looking bored at her nails. "Oh come now, how couldn't you notice? He didn't have his almighty hammer the ENTIRE time he was here. Aside of that, he wouldn't just hop into bed with everyone. " Sigyn spoke so smugly of the knowledge while Sif sat utterly shocked. "Well who is he then? " Sif asked puzzled still not believing. Sigyn smiled as she walked towards a small door which had various wines in it "Let me grab something delicious before I tell you  so i can savor that look of horror and disgust, care to join?" She laughed reaching for a glass. After pouring her a slightly full glass of red wine she took a small sip and swished the wine back and forth,  close to spilling it but not quite. "Its Malekith".