We Should Hurry

"What is wrong with you and Thor?!" Odin yelled as you both sat in the tub, nude. Loki still smiling,you still like a deer in headlights. "Get dressed. We all need to have a serious talk. You, Sif, Thor, Loki at the table in 20 minutes!" He bellowed before walking out, furiously. "Well... He was angry" Loki laughed leaning forward to continue. You moved him away "Loki... He was really pissed, and what happened with Thor?" You said curiously not even intriguing Lokis interest in the slightest. "Who cares.." he muttered kissing into your neck. You smirked caving in. You ran your fingers through his wet hair as he continued to kiss your neck,moving towards your throat. You grabbed him in the water, gripping his hardened length firmly. He let a moan escape into your neck as he gently slipped his fingers in between your legs. You smirked feeling the length of his fingers begin to touch every sensitive spot on your body. "You are truly something divine (y/n) I want you forever" he said silently into your ear before sliding himself into your folds, causing water to splash everywhere. You gripped onto him tightly as he crashed himself into you. You both hurried up and finished, got dressed and headed to the throne room where Odin sat. Thor, Sif, and Sigyn all stood in a semi circle awaiting you two. "Now we can begin since everyone's wild oats have been fulfilled"Odin slammed his cane down.