Sneak (Lemon!!!)

You weren't sure if you should embrace him or not so you decided to kiss him back and see where it went. He gently placed his large, cold hand on your face as his tongue ran across your lips as if begging for permission. You opened your mouth slightly, just enough for him massage your tongue with his. You gripped onto his tie in a needy manner causing him to smirk between your lips. He pulled you onto his lap and put one hand in your hair, tangling his fingers through it as he gladly accepted your tongue dominantly fighting with his. Loki slid his other hand down your dress, pulling out one of your breasts. He began to kiss your neck moving down toward your chest to suck on your nipple. The god of mischief lightly nibbled on you causing you to let short, quiet moans of pleasure as you felt his silver tongue slowly going to work on you. As you both were mid embrace there was a knock on the door. You quickly composed yourself and walked towards the door opening it obviously flustered, it was Thor. "I am leaving now to pursue Malekith, behave." Was all he said before walking away. You heard Loki sneer under his breath as you stood with your back to him. You turned around to look at a still seemingly aroused Loki. "Maybe we should just wait.." You said with a sigh. He nodded in agreement "I must move these things tonight. I shall see you tomorrow morning for breakfast. Sleep well." He said as he got up from the bed and made his way for the door. He pulled you in for one more kiss and a tight hug. "I look forward to seeing you in the morning." he smiled before letting you go and walking out of the door. You sat there for a moment and smiled "he is...something." You began to get dressed in your evening gown before you lied down on your large bed. As you were staring at the ceiling again your thoughts ran over to Frigga and how she wanted you to be in Loki's life. "She's sneaky that woman." You chuckled as a tear ran down your face thinking of her. After a few hours of tossing and turning you sat up on your bed for a moment before getting up and grabbing your robe. You made your way to the door and quietly opened it so you didn't wake anyone up. You began to walk to the kitchen for warm milk, you noticed Lokis door was cracked, but the room dark. Curiosity got the best of you. You walked in quietly and looked at a seemingly sleeping Loki. " Sneaking into my chambers when you thought id be sleeping? Surely you knew you'd be punished if you were caught." He sat up and his silhouette faced you. " Come here you naughty thing. I will make you ache with desire until you cannot bear it a moment longer, and beg me for release, and as I am a gracious lover- I will give it to you. Such pleasure that you will whimper to me that your body can take no more and then, shall prove you wrong." You stood still momentarily and before you knew it, Loki was in front of you, his smirking lips pressed to yours. You immediately and frantically ran your fingers through his hair as your tongue feverishly went into his mouth as he groped every inch of you, not leaving one part untouched. He lifted you up and carried you to his bed and laid you down gently before climbing on top of you. your body yearned for his touch and he was satisfying your every want. Loki pulled your robe off quickly and lifted up the gown exposing your body to which You quickly covered it up. " Come here, do not hide your yourself." He gently pulled your gown down once more. "You dislike your body?" You nodded in a hesitant manner. " I disagree.. And you will lie here before me, while I make love to your every curve of your majestic figure. Perhaps you will better understand once a god has worshipped your beauty" his words so elegant and kind, you pulled him on top of you, passionately kissing him, feeling his bulge growing larger in his sleepwear. You pulled them down slightly releasing him freely. You immediately gripped him and began to move your hand in motion with his gyrating. He let little moans pass his lips in between yours. He moved his hand in between your thighs, gently rubbing you, making loud moans emanate from your mouth. He smirked listening to you as you said his name "oh Loki, give me more" you whispered into his ear. Loki pulled you on top of him and immediately slipped his hardness into you making you moan even louder "that's it my love, feel me your god deep inside of you." He thrust into as you swayed your hips back and forth over him. He flipped you over and was now on top of you, pushing himself deeper with each pump. You dug your nails deep into his back as you felt his length filling you up completely. You both were at the edge when he thrust into you one last time causing you to complete right as he did. "I should sneak in your room every night" you said before kissing his cold lips,leaving a smirk on his devious face.