Who's Worse?

Back on Asgard

"So you knew this whole time?" Sif stared at her with disbelief plastered all over her face "of course, I'm surprised you didn't notice. Like Thor would ever choose you over that scientist from earth. You're like his annoying little sister who just wants attention" Sigyn said with a laugh.Sif pulled her dagger out and put it to the other woman's throat "say one more word and I will paint with the streets of Asgard with your filthy blood." Sigyn chuckled once more."little girl, I've let you hold the upper hand just to keep you busy" Sif rose an eyebrow curiously digging the dagger deeper into her throat. As she started to dig it deeper slightly cutting Sigyn in the middle of her throat, Sif was hit in the back of her head knocked out cold. Sigyn reached her hand up to her throat and gently wiped the blood from the dagger and licked her fingers. "You took too long. That's going to leave a mark."  She whined. "Silence witch" Malekith said dropping Sifs limp body. "we have only a deal. I care not of your state you vain creature" she smirked "thank you, now where did you hide the oh so strong god of thunder so I can keep him in there?" The dark elf stared at her coldly before walking away to lead her. She skipped along behind him cheerfully "so, by keeping him away, you promise I'll get Loki right?" She asked him to reassure their deal. He stopped and turned around quickly, grabbing her by the throat "listen witch. The deal was you can kill the woman after she births my child. Then once she is dead, your mischief god will turn to you. You must do your own part." He snapped at her and dropped her to the ground. She rubbed her neck to relieve the pain "you're an uptight one" she scoffed. After walking through what seemed like many corridors,there was a room behind the cells. "He is in there, ensure he does not leave." Was all Malekith said before walking away.