Just For Now(lemon)

You sat there silently for a few moments and decided to pretend to be sleeping. You didn't want to speak to anyone as much as you secretly did. You quickly got under the covers and rolled over. You heard the door quietly creak open and whoever it was stood there momentarily before walking back out. You sighed in relief and just laid in bed silently staring out the window. "Could I really leave this beautiful place? To go back to a mediocre life on earth? To boring people who live boring lives and die without a soul remembering their name." You had these thoughts and your mind drifted elsewhere. "(y/n) wake up... I can not wait any longer to tell you in fear you might leave without knowing." You opened your eyes to Thor and his deep blue eyes gazing into your (e/c) ones. You focused your eyes on him and stared fiercely at the god, attempting to listen. "Please do not leave... I have held my tongue for far too long. Please stay and maybe in time..." His voice trailed off as you stared, now fully awake "you could care for me as you did my ungrateful brother. It does not have to be now, but I couldn't bare it if you left without knowing you still had one last option. Please, sleep on it. There Is no rush." He grabbed your hand and gently kissed your knuckle before smiling his bright white teeth your way and walking back out. You sat quietly for ten minutes before you processed everything you had heard. "Was this really an option now??" You laughed to yourself before staring out the window it's still nightfall.. I should probably go back to bed. Then again.. I'm going to piss off Loki before then." You walked over to his room and noticed it was dark, he was asleep. "Loki wake up,we need to talk." "I've been awake, I haven't slept in two days now. (Y/n).come here please." And almost as if you had no control,you glided to his bed and sat at the edge as far away as possible. You then heard the door close and Lock. Before you could gather what was happening, Loki had pulled you on top of him, straddling him. You blushed in the night but he knew. "Loki what are you doing? You're engaged to Sigyn." You flatly said attempting to get up. He smirked in the moon light and pulled your face to his. " I do not want her. I want and need only you. Do you not understand that? I merely use her around Odin so he can stay out of our business. Had he known we were so in love and involved,he would have sent you away immediately. Right now he believes it is merely a crush." You sneered at him "I do not believe you. You're so full of shit." You said causing him to chuckle "oh my dear, you'll see." He smiled once more before crashing his lips into yours, making your face flush and thoughts leave. You couldn't help yourself,you craved him. You feverishly ran your fingers through his hair as he massaged your tongue with his, grabbing your body and pulling you closer he ran his fingers under your shirt and began to gently caress your breasts. you let a silent moan escape past your lips as he moved his cold lips toward your throat,placing short kisses along your neck line. You forgot about everything in this moment, sigyn, Odin,Thor,earth, everything, right now is you and Loki. He removed his clothing to reveal his long, hardened member. He removed your clothing to reveal every inch of you "you are astonishing.." he says as he embraced you. You smiled at his comment and turned towards him, grabbing him gently, you began to strike him causing breathy moans to escape his lips. The noises he made drove you insane with love and lust. You kissed him passionately and made your way back on top of him, slipping him inside your wet tightness. You both simultaneously let out pleasure filled moans,filling the air between you two. Your hips began to sway rhythmically back and forth from side to side as he grew harder and longer in you. As his moans became intensely louder,yours did too. He pulled you down and began to thrust harder and harder into you, ecstasy filled the room as you both yelled each other's names. Your lips crashing into each other as every thrust brought you both closer and closer "cum with me (y/n) he whispered into your ear as you both climaxed.