Dream Invader

You woke up and threw on your robe, rushing for the door. "I'm coming!" You yelled right as you reached the door. "What's so important?!" You began to say until your eyes met his, the gorgeous sea color began to stare through you.. again. "I couldn't stand to be away from you" he said before swooping you up and kissing you deeply. You wrapped your arms around the familiar man's neck and returned the kiss. He lifted you up and pushed you against the wall, as his tongue familiarized itself with your mouth. You gladly embraced it, running your fingers through his hair. He was about to pull your robe off of you when your body was being shaken. You opened your eyes, for real this time, to Frigga shaking you frantically. "What's the matter Frigga?" You said fearfully. "Dear you have been asleep almost the entire day, I feared you had induced into a coma, you wouldn't wake" she said. "Seriously???!!" You yelled slightly scaring her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, but I should probably get up now." You got up quickly and ran to the bathing area. " dear, I left Lokis books on your bed,I Will catch up with you later." You heard her say before you began to wash up. After washing yourself as quick as possible you grabbed some clothes, got dressed, grabbed his books and ran out. Eventually you arrived where the cells were and walked a little ways to see Loki tossing an object over and over as he lied down on his cot. "Hi Loki. I brought you some more books. Friga dropped them off while I was asleep half the day apparently"  you said annoyed at yourself. "Interesting.. you must have been..exhausted from something." He smirked devilishly as he spoke those words. You stared at him suspiciously. "What's that supposed to mean?" You stared at him wondering what he was getting at. "Nothing. Can I have my books now please?" He asked with the utmost kindness. You let go of the comment he made "how do I give them to you?" You asked him looking around. "There's a button that temporarily gets rid of the force field. You can press it and hand them to me." He inquired pointing at the cell buttons. "Are you going to try to run away?" You asked teasingly. "No... It would be pointless. Hurry on with it then" he said standing there waiting. You pushed the button and the golden force field disappeared, leaving nothing between you and him. You sat for a minute dumbfounded, "what if he lied and he's going to try to escape?" You thought. Almost as if he read your mind" he retorted "I'm not going to escape, hand me the books please." he said holding his hands out. You grabbed them and handed them to him. As you went to hand over the last, he grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you towards him causing your body to crash against his he wrapped his arms around you. Your body in pure shock but slight happiness you wrapped your arms around him. "You truly had nice dreams last night (Y/N), I relished every second of your vulnerability and innocence." You actually felt his hot breath this time against your ear. "How...?" You asked utterly confused. "I can invade your every thought and dream, manipulate it, make your dreams into naughty fantasies." He kissed your neck and released you.  You backed out of the cell right before the field went back up. "I'll see you tomorrow... " You said, walking away slightly shocked. You went back to your room where Friga was waiting for you "(Y/N) I need to speak with you." She said with a smile as she pat down next to her, you took your seat next to her and she grabbed your hand in hers.  "I seen you with Loki earlier in an embrace". Your face immediately flushed a deep red. "Oh yeah uhh...." You started, but didn't finish. "Understand please, I think this is good. My Loki needs someone who cares. And I think you are perfect. He likes you, which is a rarity. He doesn't like anyone, feel privileged." she said continuing on her smile. "Well, I feel flattered. " You said smiling and slightly blushing. "And if the day comes..." Her voice trailed off and she winked, causing your blush to deepen greatly. "Oh, haha" you verbally laughed with a hint of awkward. "Thanks Frigga" you said in all sincerity. She hugged you before walking out, to which you sighed in relief at the release of any more awkward feeling you had. You went and changed into your evening gown and lied on the fluffed up bed. Your mind began to tick on the things Loki said about your dreams "he invaded my dreams.. I guess that's the only way he could be intimate.. " You kept thinking random things and before you know it, you were already asleep.