Who's There?

After a few moments, Loki walked out and Thor pulled you towards him " (Y/N) I am sorry for my brothers infliction of pain. Loki does not think of others feelings when it does not benefit him " the god continued to hold you as you finally collapsed from your heartache. "I should've known... I'm a smart girl. It was stupidity on my part, my fault. Is there any possible way you can take me back to midgard? I just want to forget this place... " You managed to say between exasperated breathes. Thor pulled you away momentarily and wiped your tears away once more with his large thumbs, holding your face gently. "If you go back to midgard, my brother will be put back in prison and a date set for his execution upon Odins orders, which will most likely be his decision. I'll give you seven days to make this decision, until then I will keep and eye on Loki to ease your heartache partially." You nodded in agreement and sat there silently. Thor looked at you with a slight look of disdain and embraced you once more. This time you actually wrapped your arms around him and finally let yourself sob. "Thank you Thor for being so nice.." You managed and pulled away. He nodded and smiled fiercely at you. "Of course! Would you like me to walk you to have dinner?" He offered cheerfully. "I'd really appreciate that, Loki won't bother me with you there." He quietly agreed and stood up offering his hand to accompany you. You both walked together silently to the kitchen for dinner. Thor pulled out your chair and to your surprise, Loki was already there as well as Sigyn, seated next to each other  "when will you be taking Loki off of our hands dear?" Odin said speaking at the usual head of the table. You sat quietly near Thor and didn't speak one word. Thor watched you pick at your food as you quietly listened to the fiance of Loki speak of their wedding plans. " I have news as well father, (y/n) has informed me she would like to go back to midgard with her duty to Friga being fulfilled, she has no further purpose here." He grabbed your hand in support as he shared your news. You nodded in agreement and drank the rest of your wine. "Well, if that is what you wish. I will arrange for Thor to accompany you there to ensure your safety." Odin said as he finished his dinner. "Oh that works out, I'll take over caring for Loki from here then" you heard the slightly distorted voice of the goddess. "Excuse me" you said as you got up, but as you got up and walked near him, Loki grabbed one wrist and Thor the other "please..." Loki said. You sneered at him and yanked your hand back. "Sounds like the same tone of voice that got me in your bed, that won't work again." You said before turning to Thor "please accompany me to my room." You asked pleadingly he obliged and continued to hold your hand as you both walked. "I know this is difficult for you. If you need me. I am never far." He said kindly and kissed your cheek. You blushed deeply "thank you, you have been amazing to me." He smiled and let you walk into your room alone. You sat on the bed for a few moments, alone, with your thoughts and the silence. As you looked at the door wishing Loki chased after you or even Thor begged you not to go, there was a knock.