Odin... Father

Lokis POV

"I can not wait for that wench to get hers. " I said to myself, making my way to Odins chambers.  I stormed in expecting to see him sitting there on his throne, basking in the fact of him getting rid of me.  Instead he was sitting in the darkness "Odin" I said attempting to get his attention.  He didn't acknowledge me "Odin! Look at me when I address you! " I yelled. He still ignored me.  At this point I was beyond furious.  I ran up to him and went to shake him but his body fell over. I quickly checked his pulse, he was dead. "GUARDS!!!" I yelled as loudly as I could before a series of guards stormed in.  " Prince Loki,  what has happened here? " one asked me.  "I came in to this, where the hell were you?! Why weren't you lot in here protecting him? All of you out now!  You are a disgrace to Asgard,the people as well your deceased rulers. LEAVE! !!!!" I yelled in a rage causing them to all scatter. I wasn't sure really why I was so upset, Odin was a pain to me most times, but he was my adoptive father. I went and sat next to his lifeless body. The longer I looked, the wetter my face got "why... you old fool. How dare you leave me too! I know I was always difficult, I wasn't an ideal son. I held a grudge against you for so long over everything that had happened. I'm sorry father!" I yelled at his body as if half expecting him to yell at me. There was no response, no noise, except my own sobbing over my now deceased father. "I'm sorry..."