Introductions

You walked down the steps and looked at the numbers as you walked down the rows looking for cell number 68. You eventually came upon it to see a very tall, slender man with slicked back, jet black hair. His eyes were a mixture of blue and emerald green which were staring a hole straight through your soul. "Yes?" He said quietly as he looked at you. "Umm.. Friga sent me to check on you Loki.." You finally managed to say. "I never knew how gorgeous he was" you thought to yourself. He smirked slightly as you thought those words. "Well you have done your job human, you can leave." He said coldly. "Do you need anything?" You asked hesitantly. "More books. Now go away. " Loki spoke in an unamused and monotone voice. You scoffed and began to walk away. You heard a sigh come from behind you "wait.." he muttered causing you to stop in your tracks. "Yes Loki?" You asked him not moving back towards him. "I would actually like the company.. if you still wouldn't mind. You see, I am bored of books. They lack the stimulation one gets from conversation with another person. " his voice changed into a smooth and attractive tone, to which you couldn't resist. "If you apologize'' You stood with your back still to him with your arms crossed awaiting his next words. " stranger whose name I know not, I apologize sincerely for being rude" was all he said and that's all that was needed. You turned around and walked towards his cell "very well, and my name is (y/n) your brother mistakenly brought me here when you were arrested, I was walking by when the bifrost opened. " You began the conversation with him "ah the wondrous idiot who never pays attention to anything." Loki retorted "Loki,I find it amazing you despise Thor so much when he has nothing but love for you.." You blurted out not thinking "why would you say that?" Loki asked with a brow raised in curiosity. "No matter what you've done, he still beams when he talks about you, his brother." "I'm not even his brother, just a mere pawn in an elaborate game of chess between races. That Odin thought would be useful." Loki spat back. "But Thor isn't too blame. Odin is, so don't be such an ass." You replied and Loki looked at you slightly shocked "what?" You responded looking at him " you..... Cursed.. women here don't do that.." he slowly let the words come out and then a mischievous smirk came out across his lips for the first time. "You aren't like the women here huh? All proper and daft." Loki had continued smiling at you to which you blushed. "Well uhh.. I've been here awhile, I should get going.. I'll ask Friga which books to bring by for you." You said standing up off the ground and dusting yourself off. "(Y/N)?" He asked quietly before you began to walk away "yes?" You answered. "Will you come back tomorrow? I truly enjoyed your company." He asked you. You thought about it for a moment "Of course, I'll see you tomorrow evening. Good night Loki." You said before walking back up the stairs.