I Am Real

You woke up slightly disoriented. Looking around quickly you spotted Loki lying next to you fast asleep. You smiled looking at him. 'I thought I'd never see him again..' you whispered to yourself. You laid next to him staring at him with a small smile on your face. After a few minutes your gaze broke and you looked around " must be Tonys spare room." You muttered under your breath. You started to get up when an arm grabbed you. You almost yelled when you noticed it was Loki. You relaxed your body and fell back next him. He wrapped his long, cold arms around your body and pulled you close. You sighed in relief to feel his embrace "I truly thought I would never see you again my love..." he whispered in your ear. You turned your head and gently kissed his lips . He smirked against your warmth and moved one hand to your hair, entangling his fingers Its strands. "I love you (Y/N), are you feeling better?" He sat slightly up looking into your eyes "I feel fine.." you said unsure. "Im just incredibly overwhelmed by everything happening. I don't even know what's real and what's not.." you started to continue when Loki pressed his lips to yours. "I am real." Was all he said, it was all you needed.