Who Are You Fooling?(Smut, Lemon)!!!

You looked at Loki slightly ashamed as he brushed the sweaty strands of hair from your face. "What is the matter my love of loves?" He asked you cupping your face into his oddly cold hands. "I came in here to tell you something and I fell right back into your bed." You said sounding very disappointed in yourself. "And what is that?" Loki asked pulling your body back towards him, chest to chest, he ran his fingers lightly along the small of your back, creating chills. "I came to tell you I'm staying. But I'll be with Thor." The caressing stopped, his breathing stopped, he lifted you slightly to look at your face in the moon light. "You can't be serious..." He quietly said. "You have your future.." You began to say. "I just made love to you, I told you I do not wish to marry her, I love you." He almost pleaded with you. "At one point you wanted to marry her though, since you made the promise to her." You stated blandly, the words burning your lips. He shook his head "Odin wanted me to marry her. I did not promise anyone but you my love." "So when it's time to marry her,you just marry her and sleep with both of us?no thanks. I would like to think I'm worth a little more than that." You said starting to get annoyed. "No, when it comes time to marry, she'll be concerned with the wedding,she won't pay attention to my whereabouts. We'll Leave, together". His plan sounded perfect but you lived in reality. "I'm going through with everything I said. I love you Loki, but this is the real world. And things never quite work out how they are supposed to. " as you began to get up, Loki pulled you back on top of him and smashed his cold lips into yours in a needy manner. You attempted to resist until he ran his finger into your already wet area. You let a moan escape "tell me (y/n), only me, your god, can make you this soaked. Turn you on this much to where I make every ounce of your body shake in pure ecstasy." You threw your head back as you felt him insert two fingers into you. "Oh Loki.." You managed to say through your moan. "Yes love.. say my name.. tell me who makes wet, tell me who makes your body quiver inside and out. " Loki began to stroke his long,hard shaft as he continued to thrust his fingers into you. You watched him for only a brief moment before you couldn't contain your urge any longer, you grabbed onto his throbbing cock and began to motion your hand up and down slowly, teasingly, watching his mouth open slightly in pleasure. You smirked at him and lowered your mouth onto his thickness, swirling your tongue on the tip and then taking his length into your throat.  His faces drove you insane, causing you to move back up towards him, lift your hips up and drive himself in to your wet folds. His cock grew harder inside of you as you swayed your hips back and forth,  forcing him deeper and deeper into you. He stared deep into your eyes with every breath, every thrust and every moan. He drove you mad with lust and desire causing you to make every thrust of your hips quicker than the last. He slid his fingers between you two and began to rub your clit as you rode him mercilessly. you both began to moan loudly and simultaneously. You couldn't hold out any longer and he couldn't either, with a lick of his fingers,he pulled your body quickly to his and began to thrust roughly into you, building you both up until you felt you were going to burst. "(Y/n)!!) He yelled loudly as he filled you up with his warm cum. "Oh Loki, Fuck me!" You yelled loudly as his thrusts got faster and harder. Your moans filled the room as he began to finally slow down. You collapsed on top of him "you are mine,and I refuse to share you. " he whispered in your ear. " same goes for you " you whispered back before kissing him. Who are you fooling, you couldn't leave him.